hello! ~~diy progress thread~~ - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 First 3 4

Thread: hello! ~~diy progress thread~~

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    can you please mention all the supplement you take please and how you like them?
    I take this 1 or 2 times a day, depending on how ambitious I am feeling -

2g Vitamin c
    1.2-1.5g glutathione pills
    1.5g milk thistle
    1g msm

i heard you mentioned you take gluta iv powder how do you like it.

wanna buy it but am undecided. Also how much does the 113g last you and are you talking it per tablespoon or teaspoon?
    I've been taking it for a few months now. I buy the 113g about every month when it gets down to half. So I'd say it lasts a month taking about 1-2 teaspoons a day. If you work out it's supposed to work a lot better.. you might wanna check out stephanie libra godess on youtube because she says what she does and she's very light.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by whitemermaid View Post
    I take this 1 or 2 times a day, depending on how ambitious I am feeling -

2g Vitamin c
    1.2-1.5g glutathione pills
    1.5g milk thistle
    1g msm

I've been taking it for a few months now. I buy the 113g about every month when it gets down to half. So I'd say it lasts a month taking about 1-2 teaspoons a day. If you work out it's supposed to work a lot better.. you might wanna check out stephanie libra godess on youtube because she says what she does and she's very light.
    Thank you.

Yes i I do watch her and she seems really honest and nicer then a lot of youtbers. But I wouldn’t want to be that light. I will give it a try and see.

@whitemermaid - what kind of glutathione pills are you taking?

I have acetyl glutathione and glutathione reduced and thinking of taking 4-5 acetyl pills daily (100mg) each with regular reduced glutathione (like 1g -3g daily) and see what happens

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @whitemermaid - what kind of glutathione pills are you taking?

I have acetyl glutathione and glutathione reduced and thinking of taking 4-5 acetyl pills daily (100mg) each with regular reduced glutathione (like 1g -3g daily) and see what happens
    Hey

It's been a mix. I was taking acetyl gluathione at first maybe 600mg a day, then I got the Santeva pills that were about 750mg each. Now I'm taking regular L-glutathione that's cheaper but I am considering the glutathione suppositories eventually since it will be like IV but cheaper. The Santeva pills for their price I might as well be doing the glutathione suppositories

Was the 600mg a day of Acetyl enough to start to see a change and induce lightening?

@whitemermaid @masa - I saw Stephanie's You Tube Channel and she was talking about Naturalistics GlutaVitc powder and recommends it- what did you guys think of it?

here are the ingredients on the website: Glutathione (Reduced), Cholesterol, Carbohydrate, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Thiamin, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Molybdenum, Sodium, Potassium (from whey protein, potassium citrate, potassium iodide), Whey Protein (milk), Malic Acid, Betaine, Inositol, Inulin (from chicory root), Taurine, Glycine, L-Tyrosine, N-Acetylcysteine (NAC), L-Serine, Rutin (Sophora japonica) Flower Bud Extract, Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) Leaf Extract, Sweet Cherry (Prunus avium) Fruit, Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Fruit, Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Fruit Extract, Boron, Lutein (from Aztec marigold), Zeaxanthin 75. Other Ingredients: soy lecithin, natural apple flavor with other natural flavors, natural mixed berry flavor with other natural flavors, natural strawberry flavor with other natural flavors, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors, red radish (color), xanthan gum, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate.

Was the 600mg a day of Acetyl enough to start to see a change and induce lightening?

@whitemermaid @masa - I saw Stephanie's You Tube Channel and she was talking about Naturalistics GlutaVitc powder and recommends it- what did you guys think of it?

here are the ingredients on the website: Glutathione (Reduced), Cholesterol, Carbohydrate, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Thiamin, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Molybdenum, Sodium, Potassium (from whey protein, potassium citrate, potassium iodide), Whey Protein (milk), Malic Acid, Betaine, Inositol, Inulin (from chicory root), Taurine, Glycine, L-Tyrosine, N-Acetylcysteine (NAC), L-Serine, Rutin (Sophora japonica) Flower Bud Extract, Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) Leaf Extract, Sweet Cherry (Prunus avium) Fruit, Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Fruit, Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Fruit Extract, Boron, Lutein (from Aztec marigold), Zeaxanthin 75. Other Ingredients: soy lecithin, natural apple flavor with other natural flavors, natural mixed berry flavor with other natural flavors, natural strawberry flavor with other natural flavors, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors, red radish (color), xanthan gum, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate.

I as windering as well. But I wanted to hear some success stories from here before buying.

I was taking this for a month and it was combined with other gluta pills, so I can't say for sure.
    All I can say I think glutathione is helping with overall lightening a bit.

I think it helps, I've been taking it for months. Stephanie said you can tell glutathione works when your knuckles and hands lighten up, which I notice mine have been and I rarely put lighteners on my hand and wash my hands constantly. It's a $$ risk but I'm just going to stick with it for a while and see what happens.

@masa @whitemermaid

I think I will buy it and see. I don't usually like to jump into buying something like that but its 39.99 for 113g - I think she said that was a months supply right?

I don't think that is a bad price - I might do an experiment with this and the acetyl and see what happens over the course of two months at least or more. I really want to see if its possible lighten significantly internally without IVs. I'm only interested in evening my knees and elbows, brightening and maybe going down a couple of shades.
    Last edited by PinotNoir; 05-17-2019 at 08:06 PM.

Keep us updated on how it goes.

@masa @whitemermaid

I think I will buy it and see. I don't usually like to jump into buying something like that but its 39.99 for 113g - I think she said that was a months supply right?

I don't think that is a bad price - I might do an experiment with this and the acetyl and see what happens over the course of two months at least or more. I really want to see if its possible lighten significantly internally without IVs. I'm only interested in evening my knees and elbows, brightening and maybe going down a couple of shades.
    Ok, but 2 months really isn't long enough! It'd just be getting started IMO, so you'd quit before you see real results. A real experiment would be more like 6 months, maybe 4.

What dose of acetyl gluta will you take?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements