hello! ~~diy progress thread~~ - Page 5

Thread: hello! ~~diy progress thread~~

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @whitemermaid

    you are completely right. A real experiment is 6 months, I agree. It's not cheap though.

    I'm not sure how much to use! I've heard varying things. From what I understand, you need to flood the body with tons of glutathione to in order to produced the side effect of lightening. Not sure what is enough. I've heard like to take at least 3-6 grams daily (but I don't know if that from Acetyl or not). I was thinking taking of like 10x100mg pills a day along with 3000 vitamin C and 2 grams of some glutathione reduced I have to start.

    I'm not sure if this still enough though to illicit effects. Maybe I should just use the Acetyl Glutathione and VitC pills only? Not sure.


    I may order the GlutaVitC later on to add to that. The supply of acetyl Glutathione will only last a couple of weeks but then i'll combine it with the Naturalistic GlutaVitC powder.


    Not sure if I should reorder the Acetyl Gluta pills or just stick with the Naturalistic GlutaVitc powder to see if that product works specifically or just reorder the Acetyl Glutathione pills and just take as much a possible. Stephanie did say she wasn't taking Naturalistics on its own -she was taking it with an IV.

    I might message Stephanie's YT channel and she how much she uses. I think she said like 5-6 grams a day?



    @masa I will. I'm just trying to figure out the dosages. I think I will need to consume a lot more than I think I need. What do you guys think?
    She take one tablespoon a day.

    I have decided to use to use it too and give it like 6 months.

    but I will be starting within three months maybe or sooner not sure yet.


    I like Stephanie. She seems very honest and not misleading.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    She take one tablespoon a day.

    I have decided to use to use it too and give it like 6 months.

    but I will be starting within three months maybe or sooner not sure yet.


    I like Stephanie. She seems very honest and not misleading.
    Yeah, I take teaspoons but I'm going to up my dose myself to 1 full tablespoon a day.

    I really like Stephanie too! And you can see in her older videos how dark she used to be, so she's really a testament that it works. I do think though her IVs might be what pushes the lightening as pale as she is, just a thought. She said she got to where she was in 6-7 months, that's really not bad

  4. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @whitemermaid

    you are completely right. A real experiment is 6 months, I agree. It's not cheap though.

    I'm not sure how much to use! I've heard varying things. From what I understand, you need to flood the body with tons of glutathione to in order to produced the side effect of lightening. Not sure what is enough. I've heard like to take at least 3-6 grams daily (but I don't know if that from Acetyl or not). I was thinking taking of like 10x100mg pills a day along with 3000 vitamin C and 2 grams of some glutathione reduced I have to start.

    I'm not sure if this still enough though to illicit effects. Maybe I should just use the Acetyl Glutathione and VitC pills only? Not sure.


    I may order the GlutaVitC later on to add to that. The supply of acetyl Glutathione will only last a couple of weeks but then i'll combine it with the Naturalistic GlutaVitC powder.


    Not sure if I should reorder the Acetyl Gluta pills or just stick with the Naturalistic GlutaVitc powder to see if that product works specifically or just reorder the Acetyl Glutathione pills and just take as much a possible. Stephanie did say she wasn't taking Naturalistics on its own -she was taking it with an IV.

    I might message Stephanie's YT channel and she how much she uses. I think she said like 5-6 grams a day?



    @masa I will. I'm just trying to figure out the dosages. I think I will need to consume a lot more than I think I need. What do you guys think?
    I think we really need IVs or suppositories to see extreme lightening like she is.

    If you're going to do glutathione pills, if you can afford it go acetyl all the way, if not, then regular l-gluta. Problem is normally they say orally only 20-25% is absorbed (l glutathione) so that's a lot of pills. If you're going to do the pills I'd take the iv powder too. I take my powder with whey protein isolate (grass fed) which is supposed to boost glutathione production too.

    Myself I'm switching to the suppositories next month, and maybe I will do IV injections twice a month the month after that. I have to do something that's affordable.. I can't do just IVs because here it'd be $600 a month going once a week .. my hubby would be like

    so that's why I got into DIY in the first place because it's cheaper and more effective to make lotions, I just want glutathione for a boost and the effect of converting brown melanin to pink

    so far I have to say my progress is decent, not amazing, though I was very dark to start with. so hopefully in the next 6 months I'll see great progress
    Last edited by whitemermaid; 05-21-2019 at 02:05 PM.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by whitemermaid View Post
    Yeah, I take teaspoons but I'm going to up my dose myself to 1 full tablespoon a day.

    I really like Stephanie too! And you can see in her older videos how dark she used to be, so she's really a testament that it works. I do think though her IVs might be what pushes the lightening as pale as she is, just a thought. She said she got to where she was in 6-7 months, that's really not bad
    its definitely the iv that contributed to her progress like that. I believe the gluta powder is just a booster.

    I am planning on doing the iv myself. But I am not wanting to be as light as her. Rihanna is my goal.


    i get hella confused when she says she’s not high yellow yet.....I mean she’s long pass yellow she’s pale as hell almost white. I don’t know if her eyes are playing tricks with her or what but she’s so pale.

  7. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by whitemermaid View Post
    Yeah, I take teaspoons but I'm going to up my dose myself to 1 full tablespoon a day.

    I really like Stephanie too! And you can see in her older videos how dark she used to be, so she's really a testament that it works. I do think though her IVs might be what pushes the lightening as pale as she is, just a thought. She said she got to where she was in 6-7 months, that's really not bad

    I agree that its IVs contribute a lot. In my case, I wonder its possible to lighten internally a couple of shades and brighten the skin with supplements (along with lotions). My beginning shade is not as dark as hers. And I'm not looking to get as light as she appears in her videos either. I don't want to be high yellow.


    Quote Originally Posted by whitemermaid View Post
    I think we really need IVs or suppositories to see extreme lightening like she is.

    If you're going to do glutathione pills, if you can afford it go acetyl all the way, if not, then regular l-gluta. Problem is normally they say orally only 20-25% is absorbed (l glutathione) so that's a lot of pills. If you're going to do the pills I'd take the iv powder too. I take my powder with whey protein isolate (grass fed) which is supposed to boost glutathione production too.

    Myself I'm switching to the suppositories next month, and maybe I will do IV injections twice a month the month after that. I have to do something that's affordable.. I can't do just IVs because here it'd be $600 a month going once a week .. my hubby would be like

    so that's why I got into DIY in the first place because it's cheaper and more effective to make lotions, I just want glutathione for a boost and the effect of converting brown melanin to pink

    so far I have to say my progress is decent, not amazing, though I was very dark to start with. so hopefully in the next 6 months I'll see great progress
    @whitemermaid By IV powder, are you referring to the Naturalistics powder I mentioned or another product? Just making sure. How long have you been taking it? I'm wondering if I should front load with a lot of glutathione first to "flood the body" or just consistently take 3g+ daily with Vit C since you need to take way more since only a part of it gets absorbed. I wonder if I shouldn't just buy a bag of Glutathione reduced powder and just drink a bunch everyday.

    Same route - if money were no object, i'd just go for the IVs and be done with it. I don't even want to get that light - just more even/glowing.


    Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    its definitely the iv that contributed to her progress like that. I believe the gluta powder is just a booster.

    I am planning on doing the iv myself. But I am not wanting to be as light as her. Rihanna is my goal.


    i get hella confused when she says she’s not high yellow yet.....I mean she’s long pass yellow she’s pale as hell almost white. I don’t know if her eyes are playing tricks with her or what but she’s so pale.
    @masa @whitemermaid Part of what confuses me is the lighting she uses in her video. I don't know what she's doing, but it washes her out and its confusing/annoying. It's such a turn off IMO since I can't get a proper read of her complexion.

  8. #46
    @masa @whitemermaid


    I saw her photo (a screenshot of her video on YT) on the naturalistics FB page and posted a message on her video asking if she was being compensated or getting the powder free. I want to know if this is a real endorsement or if it's just marketing again and it's really the IV doing all the work rather than the powder/pills.


    Stephanie GorgeousLibraGoddess' YouTube Channel is pretty good at getting back a people on her channel so I will see what she says.
    Last edited by PinotNoir; 05-25-2019 at 11:28 PM.

  9. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @masa @whitemermaid


    I saw her photo (a screenshot of her video on YT) on the naturalistics FB page and posted a message on her video asking if she was being compensated or getting the powder free. I want to know if this is a real endorsement or if it's just marketing again and it's really the IV doing all the work rather than the powder/pills.


    Stephanie GorgeousLibraGoddess' YouTube Channel is pretty good at getting back a people on her channel so I will see what she says.
    I have been thinking about that too. Someone even asked her if this is her company.


    amazingly she didn’t reply those comments. Nowadays people will do anything to promote their products. She probably knows the owner and is promoting her products.

    even on their website the girl before and after they are using used IV to get to that shade.

    I follow on on insta. The thing is I have wasted so much money in this skin lightening game I am so done with wasting money I just want something legit.

  10. #48
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,112
    Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @masa @whitemermaid


    I saw her photo (a screenshot of her video on YT) on the naturalistics FB page and posted a message on her video asking if she was being compensated or getting the powder free. I want to know if this is a real endorsement or if it's just marketing again and it's really the IV doing all the work rather than the powder/pills.


    Stephanie GorgeousLibraGoddess' YouTube Channel is pretty good at getting back a people on her channel so I will see what she says.
    Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    I have been thinking about that too. Someone even asked her if this is her company.


    amazingly she didn’t reply those comments. Nowadays people will do anything to promote their products. She probably knows the owner and is promoting her products.

    even on their website the girl before and after they are using used IV to get to that shade.

    I follow on on insta. The thing is I have wasted so much money in this skin lightening game I am so done with wasting money I just want something legit.
    @PinotNoir @masa this is marketing at its best!! You guys are much smarter than to think this will be the game changer for you.....I just happened to read your posts then me being me, decided to check the site you mention ......what a scam, DO NOT purchase this, I died laughing when I read this part....... (not to mention......please tell me the definition of "aheed"?)

    NOTE PLEASE AHEED: In order to see results in three weeks it is recommend to take a break from Alcohol, and once resumed stick to red wine, good grade champagnes, and quality beer. Alcohol ( i.e. liquor, malt liquor, malt beer etc.) is very harsh on the body and depletes glutathione levels rapidly and excessive drinking of alcohol ( i.e. liquor) speeds up aging and causes dull skin. Smoking Cigarettes and Cigars also slow down the glutathione process; by quickly using up glutathione as well. Continued levels of depletion is what results in liver, lung, or other health issues in some consumers later in life. Glutahthione is the mother antioxidant and keeps out body clean, health, young, and flawless!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  11. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @PinotNoir @masa this is marketing at its best!! You guys are much smarter than to think this will be the game changer for you.....I just happened to read your posts then me being me, decided to check the site you mention ......what a scam, DO NOT purchase this, I died laughing when I read this part....... (not to mention......please tell me the definition of "aheed"?)

    NOTE PLEASE AHEED: In order to see results in three weeks it is recommend to take a break from Alcohol, and once resumed stick to red wine, good grade champagnes, and quality beer. Alcohol ( i.e. liquor, malt liquor, malt beer etc.) is very harsh on the body and depletes glutathione levels rapidly and excessive drinking of alcohol ( i.e. liquor) speeds up aging and causes dull skin. Smoking Cigarettes and Cigars also slow down the glutathione process; by quickly using up glutathione as well. Continued levels of depletion is what results in liver, lung, or other health issues in some consumers later in life. Glutahthione is the mother antioxidant and keeps out body clean, health, young, and flawless!!

    LOL in this lightening game everything is just a risk.


    the gng dodo mix and ikb have stopped working for me. I have spend so much money and got no where I am so sick of it.

  12. #50
    I agree @gymrat - I've been skeptical and the website looks like a cheap marketplace, pass.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •