hello! ~~diy progress thread~~ - Page 6

Thread: hello! ~~diy progress thread~~

  1. #51
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,112
    Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    LOL in this lightening game everything is just a risk.


    the gng dodo mix and ikb have stopped working for me. I have spend so much money and got no where I am so sick of it.
    @masa if your current mix isn't working, change things up a bit. Our skin is no different then our bodies, every now and again we need to change things up a bit in order to get results. But this doesn't mean that we have to get so desperate that we fall the victim of a scam.......think how angry you would be if you wasted more money by being gullible.

    I always say........if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Listen to your gut, its usually always right!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #52
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,112
    Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    I agree @gymrat - I've been skeptical and the website looks like a cheap marketplace, pass.
    Pinot, I can honestly tell you I have never purchased anything from any site that had an alcohol/smoking lecture. Reading that entire thing had me laughing out loud. If your old enough to make online purchases your probably old enough to know the health risks of alcohol/smoking. That entire paragraph I found rather unprofessional, and odd.

    I always pay attention to small details, you can learn so much, and this site screams SCAM.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  4. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @masa if your current mix isn't working, change things up a bit. Our skin is no different then our bodies, every now and again we need to change things up a bit in order to get results. But this doesn't mean that we have to get so desperate that we fall the victim of a scam.......think how angry you would be if you wasted more money by being gullible.

    I always say........if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Listen to your gut, its usually always right!

    True. But I am just sick of mixing gels and serums in creams I want just a simple routine.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #54
    I don’t think the “lecture” about alcohol /smoking depletes glutathione means it screams scam . What was stated is all facts. A lot of people unfortunately have not done their research on skin lightening let alone glutathione . What scream scam is the fact she uses glutathione IV but promoting this powder as if it’s what is working for her alone .

  7. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    . What scream scam is the fact she uses glutathione IV but promoting this powder as if it’s what is working for her alone .

    I agree. She discloses the use of IVs, but she overstates the effectiveness of the powder

  8. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    I agree. She discloses the use of IVs, but she overstates the effectiveness of the powder

    Yes! In fact she says the powder works better then the IV?

    must be a family business or a freind. She promotes it way too much for it to be free.

  9. #57

  10. #58
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    I don’t think the “lecture” about alcohol /smoking depletes glutathione means it screams scam . What was stated is all facts. A lot of people unfortunately have not done their research on skin lightening let alone glutathione . What scream scam is the fact she uses glutathione IV but promoting this powder as if it’s what is working for her alone .
    So many things scream scam here, I could go on and on. But more than that whats sad is people actually believe and fall for this garbage. With a world filled with online shopping, you have to be more careful then ever before.

    It's easy for me to look at a site and determine garage/k i t c h e n business over legitimate business, a site can make it or break it for you! This one is a fail

    Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    thanks for looking out @gymrat !
    Always looking out for you @PinotNoir, anytime you see this on any site, lace up your tennies and RUN ...... Our product line yield's results within 7 days. Fast Action


    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  11. #59
    Well, I don't think she's a scammer just because she didn't answer a question 'are you a scammer?' basically. And she really points out a lot that she takes IVs often with the powder and I think people aren't really believing she got that light just taking a supplement. She never stated that either.

    How did my thread get derailed into calling someone I watched on youtube a scammer? I buy this at my own risk knowing the possibility it might not be a huge gain but it seems to have helped lighten places I don't touch and may help with overall skin health.

  12. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    What scream scam is the fact she uses glutathione IV but promoting this powder as if it’s what is working for her alone .
    Nope, she never did that. She is always talking about taking IVs and doubling up on IVs not powder if she's drank alcohol or something. She has a video specifically stating what she does, and never said she just took the powder alone. She uses the powder as a supplement. This lady has videos of product reviews going back years. She didn't just pop out of nowhere saying 'I used this powder to get white' to her credit. She seems like a really nice person and I didn't mention her on this forum so she could get attacked and labeled a scammer.

    Sorry guys I just don't think it's fair to crucify someone on speculation alone. The internet is mean enough as it is, and her advice about skin lightening in general has really helped and inspired me to stay consistent.
    Last edited by whitemermaid; 05-31-2019 at 02:07 PM.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •