I'm so sorry + I need some help pls. :(
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: I'm so sorry + I need some help pls. :(

I'm so sorry + I need some help pls. :(

Hey guys and gals,

I was here a few months back boasting about dodo white working like magic on my skin and ignored the friendly warning from some users here.

My skin did get lighter quickly and everything was perfectly fine but that's no longer the case.

My arms, belly, back of my knees and legs are full of fresh DEEP red stretch marks that look like scars.

It started slowly with one or 2 and very quickly spread all over and everyone's asking me about it.

A lot of of you were impressed with my feedback about dodo and asked me for product links in private messages too and I'm really sorry for encouraging it guys.

My skin is f****d up right now and I'm really trying to fix it up.

I'm currently in India and will be here for a whole year and I CAN'T seem to get hold of any lightening products here.

Can anyone from India advice me on where they get their products from? I'm searching in the south asia section here as well but can't seem to find a proper answer.

I'd really appreciate it if any of you can tell me where to buy lightening products in India and what products to use.

Cheers.
    Last edited by bossbaby; 08-01-2018 at 07:00 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Sorry to hear that disaster.
    First of all, in order to give you an appropriate advices, what is the ingredients in your mix or what is the products, including soaps, you've used?

Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    Sorry to hear that disaster.
    First of all, in order to give you an appropriate advices, what is the ingredients in your mix or what is the products, including soaps, you've used?
    Thank you. I used a mix of maxi white serum and dodo white lotion on my face/body, every single day for the past few months. I did take breaks here n there to skin build and occasionally used retina on my face as well.

I mixed dodo oil in my first mix and then just the dodo lotion and maxi white serum.

I use burnout ocean tested sunblock whenever I step outside and still have a good stock of burnout here.

I've used maxi white in the past and never had any problems with it so dodo has to be the one.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Ok,

First of all YOU MUST NOT STOP YOUR MIX. To stop the mix brutally increases the stretch marks. Reduce the quantity and the first week then reduce the frequency of the application, after that you can stop.

For the soap, you should use a base soap. To maintain your complexion you could use an acidic soap like kojie san but you should use a base soap just after or a toner.

For the stretch mark themselves, africans sellers have a lot creams that fight stretch marks very well. I don't know if bio oil works like people say. Personnally I don't get results. The shea butter is also very good. You must avoid warm shower.

You have a very short time to fix this issue.
    You can get more information in the Stretch marks section of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by bossbaby View Post
    Hey guys and gals,

I was here a few months back boasting about dodo white working like magic on my skin and ignored the friendly warning from some users here.

My skin did get lighter quickly and everything was perfectly fine but that's no longer the case.

My arms, belly, back of my knees and legs are full of fresh DEEP red stretch marks that look like scars.

It started slowly with one or 2 and very quickly spread all over and everyone's asking me about it. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/frown.png[/IMG][IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/frown.png[/IMG]

A lot of of you were impressed with my feedback about dodo and asked me for product links in private messages too and I'm really sorry for encouraging it guys.

I'm currently in India and will be here for a whole year and I CAN'T seem to get hold of any lightening products here.

Can anyone from India advice me on where they get their products from? I'm searching in the south asia section here as well but can't seem to find a proper answer.

I'd really appreciate it if any of you can tell me where to buy lightening products in India and what products to use.

Cheers.
    Never ever mix controversial products. You layer them, that way if something pops off, you can identify the culprit.

Skin build for about 1 month straight with shea butter, vitamin c serum and vitamin e oil non synthetic. Update us in one month.

As the stretchmarks are still fresh,early intervention(that i can vouch for ) is MENE and MOY advanced lotion.It has 30percent glycolic acid and 5percent vitamin c.
    Its a bit expensive but totally worth it.First i dermaroll with 1.5mm needle then apply the lotion,vitamin c and retin a occassionally too.
    you will be pleasantly shocked!

Hi Guys

I also messed up my skin really badly. I was using glutathione suppositories for about 6 months and was lightening slowly and had a beautiful glow I then got a bit impatient and followed someones advice and use extreme Glow and carolight. In a matter of 2 weeks my skin looked burnt and had stretchmarks on my arm. I stopped use immediately.
    It has taken me 3 months to get my skin back to an acceptable state.
    My sister is in wound care industry and she gave me a cream called Alhydran. This cream is made to deal with very heavy duty scarring from burns and i mean serious burns. It is wonderful , i have used it for the last 2-3 months on my face 3 times a day and my skin is almost back to normal.
    So i use a mix of lactic and glycolic lotion every night (i miss 2 nights a weeks). After 10 minutes i apply the alhydran , after another 10-15 minutes i use DIY Niacinamide lotion and finally after an hour i use retinol.
    In the morning , hyaluronic acid with Vitamin c , followed by aldydran ,followed my niacinamide lotion and the sunscreen.Its working for me . Sorry but Alhydran is not cheap and of course Glutathione tablets with Vitamin C and a acetyl Glutathione suppository at night

So shocked this happened to you

unfortunately most of the replyers arent located in India and I dont think they answered your question..
    BUT they gave you appropriate advise.

I notice a trend in Asain markets where they use MERCURY in most of their lightening products, SO BE CAREFUL in India. If you buy a product let us know here

Jesus Christ is the answer. Hidden Content
    I dedicated my life to God and I feel GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bossbaby View Post
    Hey guys and gals,

It started slowly with one or 2 and very quickly spread all over and everyone's asking me about it. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/frown.png[/IMG][IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/frown.png[/IMG]

Cheers.
    Hi I'm currently in India too and looking for products. Most of the ones I see are for lighter skin 😢 I'll post in here if I find anything good

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky254 View Post
    Hi I'm currently in India too and looking for products. Most of the ones I see are for lighter skin 😢 I'll post in here if I find anything good
    @Blinky254 and @bossbaby here is a forum you can read through, if you haven't already. Hopefully it will help, if for nothing else you will be able to connect with other members in India as well. https://www.skincaretalk.com/forumdi.../74-South-Asia
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements