CaramelCream's journey to light skin - Page 22

Thread: CaramelCream's journey to light skin

no problem!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hey y’all I have these annoying white dots on my arms and I wanna get rid of them before I switch back to hydroquine (since I haven’t used it for almost a year) and I know hq will make them worse if I start now. My face is also a half shade lighter than my body so that’s why I wanna switch back to hq
    Attached Images Attached Images

Someone had white dots on here before , I’m sure it’s something to do with too much exfoliation

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

have any of you had any experience with mitchell brands? i have a shop in nyc that i usually go to to get my products but can't right now and i am thinking of switching since mitchell brands ships. i am using skinlight currently and i only have a jar and a half left.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcream View Post
    have any of you had any experience with mitchell brands? i have a shop in nyc that i usually go to to get my products but can't right now and i am thinking of switching since mitchell brands ships. i am using skinlight currently and i only have a jar and a half left.

The IKB and Precious gels all are from Mitchell’s brands most people use Mitchell brands. Lighten up , carotis ect most members here use their products you yourself have cause your IKB tube mixed with dodo

[QUOTE=caramelcream;1677277]have any of you had any experience with mitchell brands? i have a shop in nyc that i usually go to to get my products but can't right now and i am thinking of switching since mitchell brands ships. i am using skinlight currently and i only have a jar and a half left.[/QUOTE @caramelcream got for neo clear serum. The best serum I have ever used , it has vitamin c , ka, arbutin and lactic acid. That mixed with skin light will do good

Yep ive used them in conjunction with my G&G for a while now. they work well.. i feel like we've had a similar journey with our skin. i started at maybe a shade lighter than your original shade and my lightest was your current color, ive darkened maybe a shade lately.

I was curious though. you said you were only using G & G lotion but also just said you are mainly using skin light.
    1.What was your regimen that got you light.
    2. What was your regimen that you used after you stopped using dodo
    3. What is your CURRENT REGIMEN?

I'm trying to follow (because you did THAT, but a bit confused :P also i know a lot of people are moving away from G&G now because they owner died allegedly and also a lot of places aren't stocking it anymore.

@Mitchell brand products are good, so go for it. Most of their gels and serum are very good for mixing. Their shipping takes like a week now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    @Mitchell brand products are good, so go for it. Most of their gels and serum are very good for mixing. Their shipping takes like a week now.
    Do you know where you can buy Lighten up in the uk? I’ve been looking all over and the only place selling it is house of beauty and I’d rather not buy from there and Mitchell brands responded to my email say they don’t ship to the uk

Hey y’all I have these annoying white dots on my arms and I wanna get rid of them before I switch back to hydroquine (since I haven’t used it for almost a year) and I know hq will make them worse if I start now. My face is also a half shade lighter than my body so that’s why I wanna switch back to hq
    If i get white dots I stop every lightening product for at least 3 weeks. You should use a plain moisturiser, skin building and try to identify the product that causes them. They will go away.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements