Skin Care Talk banner

CaramelCream's journey to light skin

97K views 294 replies 47 participants last post by  Username2022 
#1 ·
Hello SCT Family!

I've been a long time lurker on this forum. I've been lurking before even creating an account to see pictures. I am now an official active member! I've been using hydroquinone for almost 2 years without breaks (silly me). So I am pretty much stuck at the same shade. I went to my local bss and picked up all of the items pictured below to make a mood maiden's super mix after spending countless hours reading threads and seeing results.. The blank one is Dodo lotion (i'm a secret bleacher LOL all of these items will be mixed in a tub and be hidden). I will be using 2 IKB gels in the mix instead of 3 as well. I will be only doing my body for now. I will say my starting shade is NW43. I would like to be the color of my profile picture. I am not too good at shades, sorry! If you have any advice please inform me!</div>

#197 ·
I wanna be more pale yellow and not light brown. Any tips or cream suggestions? I am so tired of g&g lotion I feel like it’s done what it has to do and it’s time to move on. I don’t wanna use dodo and I would like to keep away from hq as long as possible. I feel like I’m stuck lol

#212 ·
Hey y’all I have these annoying white dots on my arms and I wanna get rid of them before I switch back to hydroquine (since I haven’t used it for almost a year) and I know hq will make them worse if I start now. My face is also a half shade lighter than my body so that’s why I wanna switch back to hq

#214 ·
have any of you had any experience with mitchell brands? i have a shop in nyc that i usually go to to get my products but can't right now and i am thinking of switching since mitchell brands ships. i am using skinlight currently and i only have a jar and a half left.

#216 ·
have any of you had any experience with mitchell brands? i have a shop in nyc that i usually go to to get my products but can't right now and i am thinking of switching since mitchell brands ships. i am using skinlight currently and i only have a jar and a half left.[/QUOTE @caramelcream got for neo clear serum. The best serum I have ever used , it has vitamin c , ka, arbutin and lactic acid. That mixed with skin light will do good

#249 ·
@caramelcream

Please update us! I just started using Mitchell again (using Carotis, IKB serum ATM). Kojie San and LA lotion every couple of days. Just started with Pycnogenol and some left over acetyl-gluta pills (double wood supplements).

Has anyone heard of Goldnskin? I want to try them out and I think I will once I finish up with what I have. They are pricey though.

#265 ·
You smell like milk?? Lactic is made from sour milk, rotten milk, not the good kind you drink :p @naymag add a fragrance oil to your lotion if it smells like sour milk! And be careful if you have animals, because they will want to lick your lotion, legs, etc and it can make them sick, so just be careful.