Mixing African black soap with Kojie san soap - Page 3

Thread: Mixing African black soap with Kojie san soap

Quote Originally Posted by BrownArabia View Post
    Gym rat , your advice is urgently needed .
    You can mix them if you wish, there isn't anything in them that you should fear of mixing with another. I cut all my bars in half or even 1/4, they last much longer that way @BrownArabia
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JenniCutie View Post
    Too much soaps. @BrownArabia
    I am just seeing this . Thank you so much .. I’ve decided to mix just the 3 dr Alvins..

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Gym rat , your advice is urgently needed .
    You can mix them if you wish, there isn't anything in them that you should fear of mixing with another. I cut all my bars in half or even 1/4, they last much longer that way [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/thumbsup.gif[/IMG] @BrownArabia
    Thank you so much .. I’ve decide to mix the three dr Alvin for a start let’s see how it goes

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Hello everyone I need help .. can I mix Dudu Osun ,dr Alvin kojic acid soap,dr Alvin vitamin c soap and dr Alvin whitening black soap together ? Is it adviceable ?
    My two cents! You have to know your skin. My skin is tough and oily so black soap doesn't irritate my skin. If you have drying or sensitive skin I will say be careful with black soap. I normally use raw black soap. I don't know much about the branded black soap. From looking at your picture of the product you have, I will say start with the 3 Dr Alvin products, since is the same company, mix together and see how ur skin takes it. You can add a little vegetable glycerin to help with the dryness.
    I’m just seeing this ..I’ve decide to mix all the 3 alvins for now let’s see how it’s pans out for me . My skin is quite tough (nothing works for me ) sigh
    I’ve used quite a few products the only thing they do is to brighten my skin then I went on Glutathione I.V for four months it’s actually lighten my skin a lot .sadly I have gone done two shades due to the fact that I couldn’t continue using the I.v(blaady expensive here ) and I couldn’t find a proper lightening cream/lotion ..
    What do you recon I do ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Hello everyone I need help .. can I mix Dudu Osun ,dr Alvin kojic acid soap,dr Alvin vitamin c soap and dr Alvin whitening black soap together ? Is it adviceable ?
    My two cents! You have to know your skin. My skin is tough and oily so black soap doesn't irritate my skin. If you have drying or sensitive skin I will say be careful with black soap. I normally use raw black soap. I don't know much about the branded black soap. From looking at your picture of the product you have, I will say start with the 3 Dr Alvin products, since is the same company, mix together and see how ur skin takes it. You can add a little vegetable glycerin to help with the dryness.
    I’m just seeing this ..I’ve decide to mix all the 3 alvins for now let’s see how it’s pans out for me . My skin is quite tough (nothing works for me ) sigh
    I’ve used quite a few products the only thing they do is to brighten my skin then I went on Glutathione I.V for four months it’s actually lighten my skin a lot .sadly I have gone done two shades due to the fact that I couldn’t continue using the I.v(blaady expensive here ) and I couldn’t find a proper lightening cream/lotion ..
    What do you recon I do ?
    Good that u are going to start with the 3 Dr. To see how it works out for u! Me personally am new to this platform but am not new to lightening. I have be lightening off and on for years now. What I always tell people is to know the type of skin you have ( oily, sensitive, combination or dry skin) bcuz that helps a lot to know the kind to products to use on ur skin. I have oily skin anything that will clog my pores I don't use.
    Start exfoliating your skin, Nd I know u know. When it comes to lightening products, ask urself which on do u prefer.
    I have use hydroquinone for a while and I have decided to go the natural route.
    I have tough skin like u so sometimes I enhance my black soap for my body with natural lighteners like rice powder, aloe Vera juice and turmeric juice, it really helps
    For lightening right now am using dodo mix with piment doux and palm oil. I thought I was going to get dark switching from Caro white but it has been great. No darkening phase for for me so far so am happy.

@Nanaya can you post a pic of your skin?
    Jesus Christ is the answer. Hidden Content
    I dedicated my life to God and I feel GREAT!

How do u upload a pic on this site. Am still trying to figure out how this platform works @JenniCutie

Here u go @JenniCutie . Hope I uploaded it right

My knuckles is still a work in progress

@Nanaya you have a nice golden tone. what you're using for knuckles?
    Jesus Christ is the answer. Hidden Content
    I dedicated my life to God and I feel GREAT!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements