Best Skin Lighteners On The Market?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 Last

Thread: Best Skin Lighteners On The Market?

Hey there! I have been lighting my skin for about a year now. I was using carol light to begin with and I got good results but I stopped for a month and used fair and white since it has hydroquine. After that I wasn’t able to get the same results for lightening. I moved to Dodo. That’s when I saw results! I got light very quick but it wasn’t good enough!! I was like 2 shades then my REAL skin tone. I used Rapid Claire and still I can’t go 3-4 shades lighter. I need help?! I am not that dark. I’m brown.
    Last edited by Nyalok; 08-24-2018 at 11:51 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I'm a Dodo, G&G and IKB loyalist.

I use dodo mix with piment doux and palm oil. It's great it give ur body a glow without the bleacher look.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Ahahahah ahahha loyalist I’m finished.

Quote Originally Posted by muse01 View Post
    I'm a Dodo, G&G and IKB loyalist.
    love these products!
    been doing your regimen ! what do u use on your ears ? im having a hard time lightening them..

@Nanaya
    Piment doux was working amazing for me but looks like they changed the formula?
    Do you use the one with a plastic cap or a metallic cap? When I say cap I mean the cover of the bottle. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Minnieme View Post
    @Nanaya
    Piment doux was working amazing for me but looks like they changed the formula?
    Do you use the one with a plastic cap or a metallic cap? When I say cap I mean the cover of the bottle. Thanks!
    @Minnieme I use the one with the metallic dark yellowish cap. If I may ask is not working for u anymore?

Thank you guys. you Guys are the best. Just wanna know , what about egyptian milk ? i found a Instagram page that selling egyptian milk for 200$ and claiming it does work great within 2 weeks. Just wanna know. does actually egyptian milk good for skin?

Can you please recommend that product i can use for skin lightening and still my skin looks natural.?

I really don't know much bcuz I have not use it. Maybe someone else can help

What in the world is egyptian milk? Did they get it from a secret stash inside the pyramids in Egypt? Lol

the main actives is probably roids..
    Jesus Christ is the answer. Hidden Content
    I dedicated my life to God and I feel GREAT!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements