Best Skin Lighteners On The Market? - Page 2

Thread: Best Skin Lighteners On The Market?

Looks like you're using the new formula. I think the old one worked much better. It had a plastic bright yellow cap. It was less oily and faded scars overnight for me. This new formula works but it's a bit oily and doesn't fade scars as fast

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    @Minnieme I use the one with the metallic dark yellowish cap. If I may ask is not working for u anymore?
    Looks like you're using the new formula. I think the old one worked much better. It had a plastic bright yellow cap. It was less oily and faded scars overnight for me. This new formula works but it's a bit oily and doesn't fade scars as fast

Quote Originally Posted by Minnieme View Post
    @Minnieme I use the one with the metallic dark yellowish cap. If I may ask is not working for u anymore?
    @ minnieme I know what u saying. It works on a slower pace now. So what are u using for lightening now? If u don't mind sharing

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@ minnieme I know what u saying. It works on a slower pace now. So what are u using for lightening now? If u don't mind sharing
    Lol I still use it... i still have half bottle of the old version so I alternate... I use dodo for my body but I'm on the watch for a new lotion. What do you use?

Lol I still use it... i still have half bottle of the old version so I alternate... I use dodo for my body but I'm on the watch for a new lotion. What do you use?
    @Minnieme
    I mixed dodo lotion, oil, piment doux and palm oil for my body and lightening up gel for my face.

@Minnieme
    I mixed dodo lotion, oil, piment doux and palm oil for my body and lightening up gel for my face.
    I bought mixed up dodotge white up cream with g&g pink with caro white oil without any gel does dodo need gel to work g&g by itself on the body is very slow

@Minnieme
    you mean the regular palm oil eaten in Africa?

Bonjour la famille,la santé ça va, ça fait longtemps j'ai été sur cette page mais j'ai pas pu retenir l'ancien compte, mais trop centente d'etre parmi vous encore pour des patages, en passant je veux savoir si vous utilisez la retin-a,je veux corriger mes doigts trop noirs, cordialement salués.

Quote Originally Posted by oluomo View Post
    @Minnieme
    you mean the regular palm oil eaten in Africa?
    @oluomo that's it. It has alot of benefit. Research and see for urself

@oluomo that's it. It has alot of benefit. Research and see for urself
    Does it mix well? How does it feel on Ur skin? Doesn't it stain? I know it's loaded with benefits but It has never Crossed my mind to incorporate it in body Cream. I might try it in my black soap mix.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements