Best Skin Lighteners On The Market? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 First 3 4

Thread: Best Skin Lighteners On The Market?

Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    @Anny83 yes it does mix very well. Just mix 1 table spoon full in a 8 oz cream and u good to go
    Thanks for the reply. I'll be trying this. Do u use the cream during the day?
    @Anny83 I don't use lightening cream in the day time. I just moisturize and put on my sunscreen. For my face I just put on vit c and sunscreen. And also the mix is just for my body

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    @Anny83 I don't use lightening cream in the day time. I just moisturize and put on my sunscreen. For my face I just put on vit c and sunscreen. And also the mix is just for my body
    I see. Thanks again

If you're the creative and nerdy type, do a lot of research and get into DIY and make a lightener that works for you which is as strong as you need it to be and you know what's in it. Will take a lot of research but will save you money in the end.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Is everyone talking about dodo cream that comes in a tube or the tub?

@Nanaya thanks for the info on the palm oil. I love love it. Mixed really well, doesn't stain and super duper moisturising.

Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    @Nanaya thanks for the info on the palm oil. I love love it. Mixed really well, doesn't stain and super duper moisturising.
    @am glad I could help. I use it all the time, it will make ur skin so healthy.

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements