Toujours jeune

Thread: Toujours jeune

Toujours jeune

Hi. I just started using toujours jeune soap, so far it's been good but I can't see any reviews on it. Please has anyone used this soap. Help a sister out with reviews cos I am thinking of buying the cream today.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

The soap is so good I've been using it for awhile but the lotion/cream +serum is mild...it brightens

There's a thread on this brand over here started by the late Aime I think @rhemaogini

It gives a "washed out bleachy look"

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@EmmaGH thanks dear. I bought the lotion yesterday and started using it. I hope I like the end result

@2toned how do you mean washed out bleachy look? Is it good or bad, so I know how to regulate the use of the cream

Quote Originally Posted by rhemaogini View Post
    @2toned how do you mean washed out bleachy look? Is it good or bad, so I know how to regulate the use of the cream
    We have a few threads about this, please use the search bar at the top to find them. Below is one you can read, go to the last page thats where there is detailed info.

https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...toujours+jeune
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

If pale and washed out is your thing then yeah.

@EmmaGH thanks dear. I bought the lotion yesterday and started using it. I hope I like the end result
    @rhemaogini hey, how did the lotion work out for you? Mine just came today

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements