HipValley's Round 3 - Page 28

Thread: HipValley's Round 3

Hello Crew!
    Popping in to see how everyone is doing... How's your lightening going?

As for me, I'm awaiting facefire. I'm doing a YPO on my face. I just realized that I often do these during the spring/summer months instead of windter & fall but oh well. It has to be done. I've also noticed that the suppliers for YPO have shriveled up! What is going on? Its like there's a shortage or something...? Lucky for me, I have quite the stash.

I'm holding on at NC50. I shade dropped over the winter but not by much. Nothing a sauna suit and a LA bath cant handle. I may just do that tomorrow, since I'll have time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

What is going on?? @TRIUMPH @gymrat @john Dave
    I've been MIA for a minute but somehow I missed this one completely!!!!

https://www.happi.com/contents/view_...lawless-beauty

Quote Originally Posted by hipvalley View Post
    What is going on?? @TRIUMPH @gymrat @johnDave

You've been gone longer than a minute..... we've missed you Hip

As for Flawless Beauty......this is old news, your reading articles from Sept, 2017 silly!!

As for your YPO, isn't that always how it goes.....we get geared up to do things when we shouldn't, lol. Glad you have a stash, I've heard others out searching hi and low for it. Better hide your stuff or sleep with one eye open
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hipvalley View Post
    What is going on?? @TRIUMPH @gymrat @john Dave

How are you doing? Do you use any of their products?
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Hi @gymrat
    @hipvalley How is your journey going?

Currently started up using IKB gel on my dark spots and a Lemonvate lotion mix with Lemonvate Serum and IKB serum I'm using daily though. Any recommendations on a product to add to boost this mix?

Also ordered some Acetyl Gluta to test.
    Last edited by PinotNoir; 04-24-2019 at 11:52 AM.

@gymrat - Wow, I guess I really missed it by a mile. I had no idea. @TRIUMPH, this is where I was getting most of my KA soaps from. Are they closed? The web site is still up??

@PinotNoir - :wave: Hi, I'm doing ok. My body has maintained its shade but my face and neck took a sun beating for all the times I didn't use my sunscreen. I'm doing a YPO and waiting for my face to peel so I can get back on top. My face typically lightens fast, so I'm not worried about it. Its "the labor of the doing" that I'm dreading...

Are you using any lightening soaps? I would recommend a good KA or Glutathione one with that combination.

do Glutathione soaps work? I've heard mixed things.

I'll start using Kojie San again with a toothbrush on my knees, feet and elbows. I've made the mistake of going overboard with acids and am more cautious.

How has the YPO been working for you? Does it irritate the skin?

Oh yes, the "labor of doing". I know all about that dread

@hipvalley look at you asking me for soap I've never buy KA/GA soap online. Look online in other store.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    do Glutathione soaps work? I've heard mixed things.

I'll start using Kojie San again with a toothbrush on my knees, feet and elbows. I've made the mistake of going overboard with acids and am more cautious.

How has the YPO been working for you? Does it irritate the skin?

Oh yes, the "labor of doing". I know all about that dread
    My first lightening attempt I used the Diana Stalder glutathione soap and I jumped about 4 shades. Then I met my husband and we went to the beach!!! Neophyte error..,

YPO is coming along nicely. My face isn’t peeling in sheets though. Mostly shedding is how I would describe it. I keep A&D ointment on and I “rinse” my face with water at least 2-3 times a day. Right now I’ve got this grey-ish tone to my forehead and the sides of my face. That’s just dead skin that isn’t ready to come off yet. It’ll peel soon and I’ll be a beautiful butterfly.

Peeling doesn’t irritate my skin. Agitation the freshly peeled skin does though. Not sure if you’ve seen my threads but I’ve had enough PiH to last me, you and half this forum for a lifetime. Lessons I’ve learned and dare not repeat.

This peeling is nothing like how I remember. I’m totally micro-flaking and the sides of my face haven’t budged yet. The results look pretty good so far but I’d rather see much more shedding and peeling going on.

I don’t even have the usual sting from hell facefire - which is totally abnormal for my peels. Also I notice that my pores are larger. Must be the product??? I’m pretty sure I’ve had this YPO for a while. The bottle was kept in a drawer away from sunlight. I guess it’s ok.

I’m really looking forward to getting my face even with my chest. Then I’ll work on shading up to nw43. That’s about 2 shades up from where I am now.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements