HipValley's Round 3 - Page 29

Thread: HipValley's Round 3

Quote Originally Posted by hipvalley View Post
    This peeling is nothing like how I remember. I’m totally micro-flaking and the sides of my face haven’t budged yet. The results look pretty good so far but I’d rather see much more shedding and peeling going on.

I don’t even have the usual sting from hell facefire - which is totally abnormal for my peels. Also I notice that my pores are larger. Must be the product??? I’m pretty sure I’ve had this YPO for a while. The bottle was kept in a drawer away from sunlight. I guess it’s ok.

I’m really looking forward to getting my face even with my chest. Then I’ll work on shading up to nw43. That’s about 2 shades up from where I am now.
    you're lucky your face can deel with so much acids ! even low % burns me ...took me 3 years to get pih out of my face

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@flawlessBright When I do a peel on my face I only do it for 2 days instead of 3. I’m petrified of having my face all messed up. So far I’ve been successful at keeping pih off my face, although I killed my neck about 100 times! I can laugh now but Man, the pain and horror...

I’m probably going to use Nadinola or Topiclear gel once my new skin adjusts. Either one should do the trick along with my G/KA soap. Honestly I don’t know what else to use on my face that works well.

This peeling is nothing like how I remember. I’m totally micro-flaking and the sides of my face haven’t budged yet. The results look pretty good so far but I’d rather see much more shedding and peeling going on.

I don’t even have the usual sting from hell facefire - which is totally abnormal for my peels. Also I notice that my pores are larger. Must be the product??? I’m pretty sure I’ve had this YPO for a while. The bottle was kept in a drawer away from sunlight. I guess it’s ok.

I’m really looking forward to getting my face even with my chest. Then I’ll work on shading up to nw43. That’s about 2 shades up from where I am now.
    @hipvalley , do you ever prep your skin with RA leading up to applying the peel? Just a thought.......also, I would contact the seller of the YPO and ask what the shelf life is....honestly, it should still be good/potent, especially if stored in a cool/dark place.

But do consider prepping your skin prior to your next round.....exfoliate well for about a week, it will help with penetration = better results
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    Hi @gymrat
    @hipvalley How is your journey going?

Currently started up using IKB gel on my dark spots and a Lemonvate lotion mix with Lemonvate Serum and IKB serum I'm using daily though. Any recommendations on a product to add to boost this mix?

Also ordered some Acetyl Gluta to test.
    @PinotNoir omgoodness, how are you?? Long time no see you and hipvalley coming back into my life at the same time, I am SO excited all is well on my side of the world, gearing up for summer time as for your dark spots....spot treat (with a peel) those areas my friend, then make SURE your running for shade come summer otherwise those areas will only continue to get darker.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post

@hipvalley , do you ever prep your skin with RA leading up to applying the peel? Just a thought.......also, I would contact the seller of the YPO and ask what the shelf life is....honestly, it should still be good/potent, especially if stored in a cool/dark place.

But do consider prepping your skin prior to your next round.....exfoliate well for about a week, it will help with penetration = better results [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/yess.gif[/IMG]
    @gymrat You know what, I didn’t exfoliate first or do a peel off mask or anything. I just washed my face and started the applications. I’ve never done RA as a prep step before. I’ve used it with HQ and that peeled me something crazy... I’m still flaking and micro peeling without discomfort. It’s so bad though you might have to change my name to Flaky One. Lol!!

Staying in the shade...

Gymmie, yay so glad to hear from you!!

Quick question, I got Mandelic acid peel from MUAC and luckily it doesn't tingle but will it help me my knees peel? Any thoughts @gymrat

@hipvalley which peels do you prefer that gives the best results and doesn't itch? YPO?

Gymmie, yay so glad to hear from you!!

Quick question, I got Mandelic acid peel from MUAC and luckily it doesn't tingle but will it help me my knees peel? Any thoughts @gymrat

@hipvalley which peels do you prefer that gives the best results and doesn't itch? YPO?
    @PinotNoir the knees will take work to budge, what you can do is exfoliate those suckers really good for a few days, then apply Mandelic peel. Mandalic is a mild acid, it works great for acne, pores, blackheads, will help brighten, but I'm afraid your knees will need much stronger than that.

They have 25% and 40% which did you get?

I'm laughing at your question to hip about the itch........GPO/YPO are known for it they make me itch just thinking about em!! Only peel I've ever used that has caused an itch is Lactic but that is only when its too high %. Keep it low and you won't have that issue. GA is another that can be bothersome, but again, just keep your strength down and you will be ok. Ain't nothing compared to TCA but thats not an itch, that's a sizzle

@gymrat You know what, I didn’t exfoliate first or do a peel off mask or anything. I just washed my face and started the applications. I’ve never done RA as a prep step before. I’ve used it with HQ and that peeled me something crazy... I’m still flaking and micro peeling without discomfort. It’s so bad though you might have to change my name to Flaky One. Lol!!

Staying in the shade...
    Flaky One .....thats kinda cute next time prep with RA, then come talk to me

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @PinotNoir the knees will take work to budge, what you can do is exfoliate those suckers really good for a few days, then apply Mandelic peel. Mandalic is a mild acid, it works great for acne, pores, blackheads, will help brighten, but I'm afraid your knees will need much stronger than that.

They have 25% and 40% which did you get?

I'm laughing at your question to hip about the itch........GPO/YPO are known for it they make me itch just thinking about em!!

I don't remember maybe I can look and see. It doesn't irritate at all which is good. LA peels were too much for me. I have some now that I have used for lotion in that past but I pretty much avoid using them for peels - its just too much for me.

I'm sad to hear that YPO or GPO isn't much better. I was hoping it wasn't as irritating to use on a regular basis.

I don't remember maybe I can look and see. It doesn't irritate at all which is good. LA peels were too much for me. I have some now that I have used for lotion in that past but I pretty much avoid using them for peels - its just too much for me.

I'm sad to hear that YPO or GPO isn't much better. I was hoping it wasn't as irritating to use on a regular basis.
    @PinotNoir have you ever read through the GPO/YPO thread? If not, here you go, great detailed info there https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...-for-Beginners

Also, noticed your inbox is full, delete some of those msgs, so you can receive new ones

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements