HipValley's Round 3 - Page 2

Thread: HipValley's Round 3

Welcome back! I misssed your monthly challenges so much they kept me on track and determined! In October I’m going to start back up and this time I’m bringing my A game I even have a few new tips and tricks I’m going to try out and if it works I’ll be sure to share!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hey @RKB ! CC is good. I've only mixed it with G&G tho I will be testing it on its own later down the road tho as a an HQ weaner.
    Face: Kojie San
    Body: G&G lotion, Clinic Clear lotion, Carotone BSC Serum, G&G oil
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha and Kojie San (Face)

Hidden Content

@jennie Cutie: Hi 👋, I’m going to peel my face and I only put the 88% LA in my bath water. About 6oz goes on along with my Dead Sea salt. I use that to help loosen my skin for exfoliation.

@2toned : Yes! I will wear a hoodie all year round. It keeps the sun off your arms, torso, and the back of your neck. Plus everywhere I go, they have the air conditioning on blast so most people are freezing. No worries. This ain’t my first rodeo! I know how to keep covered without drawing attention to myself.

@gymrat and other vets gave me lots of tips over the years to camouflage my SAP practices. There’s a thread on it too.

@TRIUMPH Hey!!!! 👋 Good to see you! How’s your lightening? Yep I’m here. I can’t stay away and when I do, it’s never good. Just for you, I will start an October challenge - just like the good ‘ole days and I will put out a @ blast soon. Have to go back to the threads and get the names. I’m so glad we used to do roll call...Lol. I’m going over my inventory and reading my old threads so I don’t run amuck in the African store. Ha! I’m only doing what I know works so this time I’ve got a monthly BUDGET! We’ll see how long that lasts but I pretty much got the PJ in me under control...finally.

@lightboy Hi!! 👋 I’m getting ready for the get down! Or I guess the “light up”... Lol. 2 solid shades by Dec 31st and smaller challenges along the way. Man, I’ve got some catching up to do. Glad you’re still here..Yes, let’s motivate each other!!!

@masa Hi!! 👋 Thanks for the love!

@RKB 👋 You already know so I’m not going to lecture you. Maybe rub something new? Showers are ok but I feel like baths get you good all over.

@lightenme 👋 More love! Thank you. Yes, let’s do challenges and help each other like we used to. I’ll still put lots of detail and you do the same.

I’m using the rest of September to order/gather my products and accessories and to exfoliate. I may take a trip to New Jersey to King Spa Sauna where they KIT your whole body (not face) for $60. I’ve been there three times already and they don’t miss an inch!! Although it is strange having some lady scrub and contort you while you’re butt naked and covered in soap, the results are 200% worth it. Plus, I don’t go with anyone I know and they don’t speak English in the scrub zone. I’ll share the details of my first experience there in another post. Y’all will fall out of your chairs laughing when I tell you.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@hipvalley I can't wait to hear your bath experience, I will check out some of those thread too I am so trying to control my PJ but don't know if I can do it. It easy when when I am not on a forum but when all the bad influence begin to appear then there is trouble.
    I will do mine inventory and see what I have before I go buying the whole market and I need to get a good regimen that will control my purchase October here I come. So make all the @ blast and tell them WINTER IS COMING.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    yes it been too long I am hoping lurkers will come in so we can do this together.
    Oh you know they will @TRIUMPH
    Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    Welcome back.

So good to see you. Hopefully more oldies comes back. This place has been so dry.
    What did I tell you @masa I told you once summer is over they would be back, gotta have more faith in my word
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by RKB View Post
    And here i am too crawling back in. I got lazy, kept rubbing nothing changed for me just laziness. I HATE SHOWERS @gymrat ain't shit changed with me. @lightboy hows CC treating you?
    @RKB you gotta stop doing this to me, you pop in for a day then poof your gone stick around this time or your gunna miss out. The cooler weather is on its way, its now or never, lets get our peels on .

Hey RKB maybe we should try YPO or GPO with those showers are far and few just kidding, daily showers are necessary in my life, I just hate taking them. And I am not sure I could handle YPO/GPO to be honest. I love that you hate showers as much as I do........your the first I've met or the first who actually admits it So happy your back in action!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

@RKB @gymrat Count me in the club! I hate showers too! Especially winter time! When I'm in there I'm in for a long time because I HAVE to detangle my hair. I can't stand wet knotted up hair lol. Yes my hair is on the longer side lmao.

Hidden Content

@hipvalley Yes I love that challenge idea! Bright and glowing for New Years!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @RKB you gotta stop doing this to me, you pop in for a day then poof your gone stick around this time or your gunna miss out. The cooler weather is on its way, its now or never, lets get our peels on .

Hey RKB maybe we should try YPO or GPO with those showers are far and few just kidding, daily showers are necessary in my life, I just hate taking them. And I am not sure I could handle YPO/GPO to be honest. I love that you hate showers as much as I do........your the first I've met or the first who actually admits it So happy your back in action!
    @gymrat these showers are a necessary evil in my world.. I think the thought is what makes it worse for me.. i wish this would be a job description coz i'd outsource this task to someone but then again i'm OCD so most likely they'd bath me and i'd redo it after.
    I'm going to stick around this time.... no traveling for a couple of months and nothing interesting going on now.. so won't be as tired everyday.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements