HipValley's Round 3
Page 1 of 31 1 2 11 Last

Thread: HipValley's Round 3

HipValley's Round 3

Starting my journey again! I got lazy and this summer killed - rather murdered - most of my progress. I’ve got so many colors going on I couldn’t pick one to tell you what shade I’m starting with.

It’s all good though. I’ve been here before and @gymrat & crew are hopefully around to hold my hand...AGAIN!!

I’m waiting on my gallon bottle of 88%LA, and I have to order a few soaps. For now, I’m doing sun avoidance using hoodies and Bare Minerals Prep Step. I’m doing KIT 2x a week. No products yet. I want to peel first... YPO 10%.

It’s good to be back!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Are you looking to peel in sheets?

&
    How are you going to use both the ypo and LA?
    Jesus Christ is the answer. Hidden Content
    I dedicated my life to God and I feel GREAT!

Hoodies in the summer? Really @hillsandvalley

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@hipvalley I am in with you . I am starting to make order too to restart my journey and I miss you so much and all the monthly challenge products description you always give @gymrat will be happy to see you.
    Try making a @ call to all the ladies or send pm I am sure they are lurking maybe @moon maiden will show face.
    So count me in
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Welcome back @hipvalley ! Its OK I've been lazy too. We can motivate each other!

Face: Kojie San
    Body: G&G lotion, Clinic Clear lotion, Carotone BSC Serum, G&G oil
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha and Kojie San (Face)

Hidden Content

Awwh, @hipvalley so happy to see this thread I've missed you and the awesome threads you make. Like @TRIUMPH said always amazing detail. We've got LOTS of catching up to do......makeup, makeup and makeup oh my

Yellow peel oil, well, this isn't your first rodeo with it, get out that credit card so when the itch starts you can be ready......
    tumblr_p9tfjxvWtq1wzypxlo1_500.gif

I will keep my eyes on this thread. I am so happy your back, you've definitely been missed. I knew once summer was over all the oldies but goodies would be rolling up! Now, where the heck is @moon maiden

As for myself, I am getting my TCA ready, once the time changes, I am diving in.........
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    @hipvalley I am in with you . I am starting to make order too to restart my journey and I miss you so much and all the monthly challenge products description you always give @gymrat will be happy to see you.
    Try making a @ call to all the ladies or send pm I am sure they are lurking maybe @moon maiden will show face.
    So count me in
    You know me well @TRIUMPH I am so happy to see both you, its been TOOOOOOOO long!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    You know me well @TRIUMPH I am so happy to see both you, its been TOOOOOOOO long!!
    yes it been too long I am hoping lurkers will come in so we can do this together.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Welcome back.

So good to see you. Hopefully more oldies comes back. This place has been so dry.

And here i am too crawling back in. I got lazy, kept rubbing nothing changed for me just laziness. I HATE SHOWERS @gymrat ain't shit changed with me. @lightboy hows CC treating you?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements