uncoated aspirin for acne

Thread: uncoated aspirin for acne

  1. #1

    uncoated aspirin for acne

    Has anyone ever tried uncoated aspirin as a face mask for acne?
    How did it turn out and how long before you saw results?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandy View Post
    Has anyone ever tried uncoated aspirin as a face mask for acne?
    How did it turn out and how long before you saw results?
    @Pandy it works fast and good. It will really clear ur face. Aspirin has salicylic acid that will unclog ur pores for u. Give urself two weeks, meaning be constantly using it every day for two weeks.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandy View Post
    Has anyone ever tried uncoated aspirin as a face mask for acne?
    How did it turn out and how long before you saw results?
    @Pandy it works fast and good. It will really clear ur face. Aspirin has salicylic acid that will unclog ur pores for u. Give urself two weeks, meaning be constantly using it every day for two weeks.
    Thanks @Nanaya does it work for cystic acne? I ve been using for four days now and I ve noticed no difference. (Maybe I'm not doing it right) but it did clear up the break out on my chest in just two days

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandy View Post
    Thanks @Nanaya does it work for cystic acne? I ve been using for four days now and I ve noticed no difference. (Maybe I'm not doing it right) but it did clear up the break out on my chest in just two days
    smash uncoated aspirin into fine powder, mix with distilled water into a paste, apply on all areas you are concerned with. You can spot treat areas if you want. Should dry things up quickly.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  7. #5
    I agree with what @gymrat is saying and have patience it will work.👍

  8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •