Lightenme’s journey to maintainance - Page 20

Thread: Lightenme’s journey to maintainance

  1. #191

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #192
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,335
    A9968914-13FE-497C-AE03-C6DABBC6C43D.jpg
    2A3C8886-87ED-4313-8427-6899EFFE14A7.jpg
    my hands have come such a long way since my redarkening! I’m taking things really slow the second picture is a week after my 90% la peel on my knuckles ! I only use my cream once a day and skin building and health now comes before lightening. I finally don’t feel embarrassed having my hands out !! By February I should be at my goal which is NC35-NC40 I prefer NC35 but I’ll be okay with NC40 I don’t want to push my skin too far again

    also my scar faded nicely!! These results are months apart btw, first pic taken in March recent pic taken yesterday

  4. #193
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,335
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixCharm2018 View Post
    Hey any updates? Hows the sunscreen?
    Just posted an update! The suninterity was trash it gave me the worst white cast the derma e is amazing and has no whit cast but be careful not to rub it in too much because has pilling

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #194
    @lightenme hands are coming along . What is your regimen for your hands

  7. #195
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,335
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @lightenme hands are coming along . What is your regimen for your hands
    Thank you! I did a 90% la peel which helped so much! And after my skin finished peeling I used G&g lotion and oil on top then dodo lotion for my knuckles only !

  8. #196
    @lightenme wow nice results! What will be your face and body regimen to get to nc35? Your results are always bomb sis!

  9. #197
    My face has reverted due to extreme summer heat and sun even though I wore burnout. Can you or anyone recommend something for one to two shades up? @lightenme : link to where you got your 90% la peel please? What about for body? What percentage would you recommend?

  10. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    Thank you! I did a 90% la peel which helped so much! And after my skin finished peeling I used G&g lotion and oil on top then dodo lotion for my knuckles only !
    @lightenme keep it up are you still using caro white on your body

  11. #199
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,335
    Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    @lightenme wow nice results! What will be your face and body regimen to get to nc35? Your results are always bomb sis!
    I plan on using caro white mixed with RA for now but in January I want to use dpro and G&g only for two months then back to carowhite or just G&g since March will be warmer so I can be nc40 in the summer/spring time and NC35 in winter/fall

  12. #200
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,335
    Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    My face has reverted due to extreme summer heat and sun even though I wore burnout. Can you or anyone recommend something for one to two shades up? @lightenme: link to where you got your 90% la peel please? What about for body? What percentage would you recommend?
    I recommend clear essence cream a kojic acid soap left on face for one minute 2 times a week, be very very patient also on the days when you’re not using the soap use RA 0.025% and a gentle jelly cleanser like cerve hydrating cleanser the best sunscreen is elta md clear shield or drmtlgy transparent zinc sunscreen on amazon! For the peel I used the Ashley Madison 90% la peel just search it. For body I don’t recommend la peel I recommend maxi peel 3 or baby face rdl peel 3 maxi peel can be bought at Walmart.com now

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •