Lightenme’s journey to maintainance - Page 27

Thread: Lightenme’s journey to maintainance

I bought the HQ powder trying to make a lightening glycerin with it but I think glycerine might not be suitable in dry weather. I also have a jar of HQ cream and some F&W HQ tubes but can't get RA. The weather is cold and dry but can be really sunny some time in daylight.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @CaramelCoffee what are you going to use it with . You have to be careful when using it because I’m guy and my skin it’s tougher .
    Maxilight, Koji San, AHA SOAP @shawtykid20 I'm an NC45 right now I wanna be a light caramel like this I think is NC40 how long do you think it may take? my real goal is NC35 but I would be happy with this shade

Barbie ♥
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by CaramelCoffee View Post
    Maxilight, Koji San, AHA SOAP @shawtykid20 I'm an NC45 right now I wanna be a light caramel like this I think is NC40 how long do you think it may take? my real goal is NC35 but I would be happy with this shade

@CaramelCoffee I use one of them soap don’t you use both might cause over exfoliation. The pic looks more like a nc42/nc44. If you want that as you goal exactly tone on the pic you won’t get there within month if your nc45. Upload pic of yourself and block out your eyes if you want

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@CaramelCoffee I use one of them soap don’️t you use both might cause over exfoliation. The pic looks more like a nc42/nc44. If you want that as you goal exactly tone on the pic you won’️t get there within month if your nc45. Upload pic of yourself and block out your eyes if you want
    I’m same as meagan good color from before she start bleaching. How long would it take to get to that color with steroid mix? @shawtykid20
    Barbie ♥
    Hidden Content

I’m same as meagan good color from before she start bleaching. How long would it take to get to that color with steroid mix? @shawtykid20
    @CaramelCoffee I wound say between 1 month or 2 month. I got pale yellow tone from it . So might go pass your goal. I would say once you start you regimen take a pic every 7 days to keep on your results, don’t forget to skin build

Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    @lightenme: how are your knees?
    What product would one have to use to achieve this?

Attachment 64587
    I recommend kojic acid soap and maxi peel 3!

Heey where do you get maxipeel? In uk

@CaramelCoffee I wound say between 1 month or 2 month. I got pale yellow tone from it . So might go pass your goal. I would say once you start you regimen take a pic every 7 days to keep on your results, don’t forget to skin build
    did you not redarken after stopping? or how did you maintain @shawtykid20

[QUOTE=CaramelCoffee;1670835]did you not redarken after stopping? or how did you maintain @shawtykid20[/QUOTE @CaramelCoffee yeah I redarken because I didn’t maintain and went on holiday. Sometime I think about going back to mix then just maintain with dodo

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    I get it from Walmart online!

Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    I get it from Walmart online!
    Thanks hun

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements