Lightenme’s journey to maintainance - Page 34

Thread: Lightenme’s journey to maintainance

Quote Originally Posted by Skncare View Post
    I’m in that group!! Yes I remember that post of you I’ll try find it in a second. You are just GOALS. You’re my goal tone. I tried the natural route I left HQ and went to glutathione + vit c & precious gel serum etc and I redarkened because I stopped HQ. Now I’ve been stuck at brown caramel FOR MONTHS, and I’m so sick of this natural route. I know you incorporate HQ in your routine so I wanted to basically try ur whole routine please ur results are to die for. Idc if I have to go back to HQ. So atm you’re using carowhite + RA for your body, ++ kojic acid soap? Please advise. I’m buying new creams soon I need to know what to get . I also have very very dark knees I burned them from a 90% La peel I did. Please help
    you have a nice color! I recommend using kojic San soap leave on knees for 5 mins and use it to wash your body only 3 times a week no more otherwise you can wear out your skin the use caro white cream mixed with one oil, honestly in my years of lightening I’ve found the simplest is best also use RA tretionoin .025% half of the tube if you can’t get that use one whole diffren gel. That’s what I always used when using HQ or just skin light at night and G&g with coco butter in the morning. Right now I’m using the caro white again taking it slow and giving my skin a break from dodo

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kalleystar2 View Post
    What do your hands look like now after the 90% la peel and dodo? Do u think the oil would work on knuckles ?
    Attachment 65487
    this is what the look like now I want to do another peel after a couple of weeks they could be better but in okay with them for now. I’️ve never tried dodo oil but I’️ve tried G&g oil in them and it worked I’️d recommend doing the peel first then using the oil on the for better penetration also I don’️t recommend using dodo all over for more than 5 months after 5 months only use dodo on tough knuckles other wise use G&g lotion and oil
    Wow beautiful

I tried la peel but it darken my knuckles. My knuckles look very burnt . Help me please, crying I just want something to go well for me for once

I tried piment doux, dodo cream, dodo lotion lightened well but not much on the dark parts just gave a outline, salt soak. It peeled a little, patchy, turned pink, but then stopped, so a lot of hanging dead skin.

I'm so depressed, put so much time weeks and a lot of money, check attachment for my knuckles.
    Last edited by pengcaramelglo; 02-26-2020 at 10:49 PM.

[QUOTE=shawtykid20;1670323]
    Quote Originally Posted by CaramelCoffee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    I thought you said lemonvate steroid gel gives a nice creamy yellow result? What happened
    @CaramelCoffee Im talking about Mitchell brand serum that darken me . The lemonvate steroid gel lighten me beautiful tone
    Hope you were able to maintain the lemonvate gel well?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Has annyone used carotone lightening oil, the one with HQ/KA in it? How was the results?

@lightenme Would you mix the RA in the Caro white container or would you just mix it in the Palm as you use it ?

Quote Originally Posted by steviegirl View Post
    @gymrat could you help here ?
    Azelaic acid is great, mild but effective! I've also used MAP and SAP, I use MAP in the winter months, but Vit C 99% of the time.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    What do your hands look like now after the 90% la peel and dodo? Do u think the oil would work on knuckles ?
    Attachment 65487
    this is what the look like now I want to do another peel after a couple of weeks they could be better but in okay with them for now. I’️ve never tried dodo oil but I’️ve tried G&g oil in them and it worked I’️d recommend doing the peel first then using the oil on the for better penetration also I don’️t recommend using dodo all over for more than 5 months after 5 months only use dodo on tough knuckles other wise use G&g lotion and oil
    Wow beautiful

I tried la peel but it darken my knuckles. My knuckles look very burnt . Help me please, crying I just want something to go well for me for once

I tried piment doux, dodo cream, dodo lotion lightened well but not much on the dark parts just gave a outline, salt soak. It peeled a little, patchy, turned pink, but then stopped, so a lot of hanging dead skin.

I'm so depressed, put so much time weeks and a lot of money, check attachment for my knuckles.
    Hey dear, Same thing happened to me after I used yellow peeling oil on my feet,some parts got dark and refused to peel.i guess I overdid it and now I have dark patches on my feet,they looked much better before I embarked on this venture of Feet lightening
    I plan to improve it's appearance with Retin-a , Dodo cream, Clinic clear oil and use for a month or two.If it doesn't work,then I will use Les Enchante and Knuckle clear.
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Attachment 65487
    Wow beautiful

Hey dear, Same thing happened to me after I used yellow peeling oil on my feet,some parts got dark and refused to peel.i guess I overdid it and now I have dark patches on my feet,they looked much better before I embarked on this venture of Feet lightening
    I plan to improve it's appearance with Retin-a , Dodo cream, Clinic clear oil and use for a month or two.If it doesn't work,then I will use Les Enchante and Knuckle clear.
    It will get better

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Azelaic acid is great, mild but effective! I've also used MAP and SAP, I use MAP in the winter months, but Vit C 99% of the time.
    Thanks @ gymrat. Could you also help with the 25% C serum ? I would appreciate it if you could simplify to teaspoons & mls.

Quote Originally Posted by steviegirl View Post
    Thanks @ gymrat. Could you also help with the 25% C serum ? I would appreciate it if you could simplify to teaspoons & mls.
    there is an entire thread on how to make Vit C serum, have you read it? What ingredients do you have or which will you be using? If you need a link to the Vit C thread let me know!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements