Lightenme’s journey to maintainance - Page 37
Page 37 of 37 First 27 36 37

Thread: Lightenme’s journey to maintainance

[QUOTE=lightenme;1676235]
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    @lightenme oh gosh I hope they ain’️t fake caro white going around now aswell , I just started using it and threw away the container
    I hope not too but I’️m still using it and so far it’️s working just fine maybe it’️s just new packaging
    @lightenme how do u mask the smell of carowhite? It has a terrible smell It doesn’t bother me but everyone around me since i work in an office, with a people I don’t want to be the smelly black girl. Africans know the smell but with nom africams they just think u stink.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=acnefree;1676509]
    @lightenme how do u mask the smell of carowhite? It has a terrible smell It doesn’t bother me but everyone around me since i work in an office, with a people I don’t want to be the smelly black girl. Africans know the smell but with nom africams they just think u stink.
    Idk use perfume? Personally I put it on right after the shower when my skin is still wetish this obsorbs it better into my skin so no smell

Quote Originally Posted by Skncare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    You do someone even posted your old pic back when you lighten so much on one of them Facebook skin lightening group I am part of.

You inspired a lot of people and you don’️t even know.
    Oh wow idk about having my photos going around the internet... can you send me a pic of the post? Or a link please?
    I’m in that group!! Yes I remember that post of you I’ll try find it in a second. You are just GOALS. You’re my goal tone. I tried the natural route I left HQ and went to glutathione + vit c & precious gel serum etc and I redarkened because I stopped HQ. Now I’ve been stuck at brown caramel FOR MONTHS, and I’m so sick of this natural route. I know you incorporate HQ in your routine so I wanted to basically try ur whole routine please ur results are to die for. Idc if I have to go back to HQ. So atm you’re using carowhite + RA for your body, ++ kojic acid soap? Please advise. I’m buying new creams soon I need to know what to get . I also have very very dark knees I burned them from a 90% La peel I did. Please help
    Hello hun, how does ur precious gel look please?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I just order some Caro white oil, how much do u mix with the clear essence ? whats your face regimen thanks x

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    I just order some Caro white oil, how much do u mix with the clear essence ? whats your face regimen thanks x
    Yes I mix like 1/4 of the caro white oil in it! I wash with cera ve hydrating face wash, use skin centuials vit c serum in the morning and their HA intensifier serum at night the apply the clear essence mix morning and night. And at night I put Shea butter on top after like 3 hrs. Also I don’t always do twice a day since I’m lazy lol

Yes I mix like 1/4 of the caro white oil in it! I wash with cera ve hydrating face wash, use skin centuials vit c serum in the morning and their HA intensifier serum at night the apply the clear essence mix morning and night. And at night I put Shea butter on top after like 3 hrs. Also I don’t always do twice a day since I’m lazy lol
    okay thank you !! did u ever use Caro white oil before ? any redarkening like ikb gel ?

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements