Lightenme’s journey to maintainance
Page 1 of 27 1 2 11 Last

Thread: Lightenme’s journey to maintainance

Lightenme’s journey to maintainance

I have decided to go on a new journey. My last journey to success was all about getting as light as possible. This time around I not only want to get light but I want to get to a color I can Marian forever. Now I don’t mind redarkening a shade or two here and there throughout life I’m not asking for perfect just consistensey. It’s been so hard redarkening this much and it’s taking a lot to get back to where I was. I moved to Atlanta in June from Minnesota and the weather difference is killing me I have to walk around campus to different classes that are sometimes ten mins apart and I can’t get away from this deadly Georgia sun. I need your help guys so far here is what I’m working with. Unfortunately I can’t use HQ on my body anymore because it breaks me out in rashes and thins my skin. I feel like my skin has changed. There’s something in that dodo lotion that can really mess up your skin if you’re not too careful, but it’s the only thing that lightens so much, that and piona.

g&g lotion
    dodo lotion
    ikb lotion
    carotien lotion
    10% glycolic lotion
    amlactin
    coco nut oil
    raw ivory shea butter
    vit e oil
    clear essence fade cream

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

E886947B-4B4A-4668-A0AA-D0FFE4D31583.jpg76C3524E-D75A-4D74-BDE0-FD16D4C0586B.jpg9B39447A-3B37-4C82-BB79-AAC9A4A8B510.jpg54C9B270-8DEC-4EE0-A1D0-D9AE2A944A3A.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

This is what I’m dealing with so far thin dark skin I’ve skin built for like 2-3 months it was wayyyy worse before but I’m feeling so discouraged, and I burned up today in this hot ass Georgia sun and I had on GA from the night before and did not shower this morning.

In the gray is right now after the sun and my hand in the other picture was last night I darkened like 2 shades from on day in the sun and I had on sunscreen!

2CF3D258-05ED-411F-99C5-FBA1754B8479.jpg
    I’m also getting a sauna suit soon ass long as other things in my cart hopefully I’ll have everything by oct 30

@lightenme Are you able to wear long sleeves that are loose and cool? Do you mind carrying a UV umbrella? When I was not avoiding the sun as much as possible my arms wouldn’t budge.

Also I skin build like twice a week with a Shea butter/ coco butter elastin lotion mix, I melt the butter double boiler style then mix it into the lotion

Which sunscreen do you use?

Southern weather is hard to lighten in, especially if you don't have a decent sunscreen.

I think that's the only thing that's allowed me to maintain all summer...
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements