Skin Care Talk banner

Lightenme’s journey to maintainance

91K views 366 replies 54 participants last post by  pengcaramelglo 
#1 ·
I have decided to go on a new journey. My last journey to success was all about getting as light as possible. This time around I not only want to get light but I want to get to a color I can Marian forever. Now I don’t mind redarkening a shade or two here and there throughout life I’m not asking for perfect just consistensey. It’s been so hard redarkening this much and it’s taking a lot to get back to where I was. I moved to Atlanta in June from Minnesota and the weather difference is killing me I have to walk around campus to different classes that are sometimes ten mins apart and I can’t get away from this deadly Georgia sun. I need your help guys so far here is what I’m working with. Unfortunately I can’t use HQ on my body anymore because it breaks me out in rashes and thins my skin. I feel like my skin has changed. There’s something in that dodo lotion that can really mess up your skin if you’re not too careful, but it’s the only thing that lightens so much, that and piona.

g&g lotion
dodo lotion
ikb lotion
carotien lotion
10% glycolic lotion
amlactin
coco nut oil
raw ivory shea butter
vit e oil
clear essence fade cream

See less See more
#325 ·
Looking good !Keep up the good work, you inspire lots of people even if they don't post ! Me being one of them.
aww you’️re so sweet thank you so much for the encouragement! I definitely don’️t think I would have made it this far in my skin lightening journey without you guys and sct!
You do someone even posted your old pic back when you lighten so much on one of them Facebook skin lightening group I am part of.

You inspired a lot of people and you don’t even know.

#327 ·
You do someone even posted your old pic back when you lighten so much on one of them Facebook skin lightening group I am part of.

You inspired a lot of people and you don’️t even know.
Oh wow idk about having my photos going around the internet... can you send me a pic of the post? Or a link please?
I’m in that group!! Yes I remember that post of you I’ll try find it in a second. You are just GOALS. You’re my goal tone. I tried the natural route I left HQ and went to glutathione + vit c & precious gel serum etc and I redarkened because I stopped HQ. Now I’ve been stuck at brown caramel FOR MONTHS, and I’m so sick of this natural route. I know you incorporate HQ in your routine so I wanted to basically try ur whole routine please ur results are to die for. Idc if I have to go back to HQ. So atm you’re using carowhite + RA for your body, ++ kojic acid soap? Please advise. I’m buying new creams soon I need to know what to get . I also have very very dark knees I burned them from a 90% La peel I did. Please help

Attachments

#308 ·
I've been taking glutathione 2000mg a day with 4000mg msm, 600mg nac and 2000mg vit C for the past 3 months and so far I dont see any lightening or brightening effect. But someone I've known for years told me just the other day that they just noticed I had brown eyes. I've had very very dark brown almost black eyes all my life and now they are medium brown.

#365 ·
Yes I mix like 1/4 of the caro white oil in it! I wash with cera ve hydrating face wash, use skin centuials vit c serum in the morning and their HA intensifier serum at night the apply the clear essence mix morning and night. And at night I put Shea butter on top after like 3 hrs. Also I don’t always do twice a day since I’m lazy lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.