Back, butt ,knees, elbows. - Page 3

Thread: Back, butt ,knees, elbows.

UPDATE. so with my mix , ( see first post) im getting results , my body is starting to reach at Nc45 like my face , my upper body is prob lighter than nc45, but i had a hard time with my legs ...now they are moving , my knees are also moving ! but the only problem i. have is my butt ...its moving REALLY slow ... any advice ? did anyone ever do a strong peel on their butt ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    UPDATE. so with my mix , ( see first post) im getting results , my body is starting to reach at Nc45 like my face , my upper body is prob lighter than nc45, but i had a hard time with my legs ...now they are moving , my knees are also moving ! but the only problem i. have is my butt ...its moving REALLY slow ... any advice ? did anyone ever do a strong peel on their butt ?
    Be careful with the butt. I did a strong peel and got burned so badly I could not sit normally for a while. Take it easy. Light peels and brightening.
    My fave threads: Hidden Content https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthread.php/52625-HOW-I-GOT-MY-KNUCKLES-ON-FLEEK-(pic)

Quote Originally Posted by slayanna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post

Be careful with the butt. I did a strong peel and got burned so badly I could not sit normally for a while. Take it easy. Light peels and brightening.
    Thanks for the advice ! i know about butt pih cause im still recovering from burning the heck out of my butt and hands with Dodo soap ...that soap is the devil...its been two years , and only now im somexhat starting to see the pih fade...it makes me sad at times ...

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

How is everyone's BACK, BUTT, KNEES and ELBOWS ​looking? Updates please.

I just ordered a sauna suit of Amazon. I didn't lighten for most of the summer and I got so dark it's unreal.
    Time to get back on the GLOW TRAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by brightxeyes View Post
    I just ordered a sauna suit of Amazon. I didn't lighten for most of the summer and I got so dark it's unreal.
    i need to buy back a sauna suit again , very effective ...but when i get home from work im so tired lol...

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    How is everyone's BACK, BUTT, KNEES and ELBOWS ​looking? Updates please.
    my elbows are okay , but if anyone has a good regime for elbows , please share 🙂

I ordered my sauna suit too. I am exfoliating first. Too many acids. I don't combine the lighteners and exfoliating creams. I do sauna suit treatment just to exfoliate my skin with amlactin. Then the next time I just use the lightener like carowhite.
    My fave threads: Hidden Content https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthread.php/52625-HOW-I-GOT-MY-KNUCKLES-ON-FLEEK-(pic)

I ordered my sauna suit too. I am exfoliating first. Too many acids. I don't combine the lighteners and exfoliating creams. I do sauna suit treatment just to exfoliate my skin with amlactin. Then the next time I just use the lightener like carowhite.
    I'm about to move in with my BF, how do I explain the suit? Wondering if I put it on and go for a walk then it's not so suspicious 🤔

I'm about to move in with my BF, how do I explain the suit? Wondering if I put it on and go for a walk then it's not so suspicious 🤔
    just tell him u need to sweat off the extra calories ..thats it lol a sauna suit is to sweat! and if he asks why u put cream before wearing it , just say u like to moisturize before wearing it

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements