i'm back! once and for all: My Ultimate Journey - Page 3

Thread: i'm back! once and for all: My Ultimate Journey

Back after hiatus, got lazy with regi and reverted. Skin is smooth but I went a little too crazy with the acids for a while (TCA Peel) which resulted in giving me cuts in my skin and uneven texture/hyper-pigmentation. I have acne scars on chin cheeks and forehead. Not too many but I would like to get rid of them. Besides acne routine haven't been doing anything for my skin for the past few months. After doing some research to formulate a "perfect regimen" I think I have come up with one. Exfoliation to get my skin even.

AM FACE

• Apply Koji San soap, lather in with facial brush min and leave on 5-10 min
    • Use lightening soap (recommendations?)
    • normal acne routine
    • Apply Vitamin C serum
    • Moisturize

AM BODY

• Get in shower lather koji san on body and lather with KIT , leave on rinse off
    • Wash lightening soap (recommendations?)
    • Get out of shower and pat skin until damp
    • Apply LA Lotion to damp skin
    • Apply LA peel to tough areas (knees, knuckles, elbows, any dark marks on face/body)
    • Apply shea butter

PM FACE

• Use skintight soap then Apply Koji San soap, lather in with facial brush for 1 min and leave on 5-10 min
    • Do my normal acne routine
    • Face Mask
    • Apply (diluted) LA lotion to damp skin and La peel on dark marks
    • Moisturize

PM BODY

• Get in shower, lather koji san on body and lather with brush, leave on until slight tingle and rinse off
    • Get out of shower and pat skin until damp
    • Apply LA Lotion to damp skin
    • Apply LA peel to tough areas
    • Apply shea butter

*Weekly "Skin Washing" baths. (Sea Salt Soak with steam/use manual exfoliation on skin) I may get an at home sauna for this.
    *Full Body Yellow Peel after adequetly exfoliated

I have very tough skin when it comes to exfoliating so any methods I can add to my regi or change regi with are appreciated as I want to get even light skin fast as I can. Currently an NC50 want to get to a light caramel color like this (NC42? I believe). I have plan for much more invasive lightening regi but will get to that after 3-5 weeks of exfoliating.
    Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 6.15.13 PM.png

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

your regimen looks good , but one thing i can say is dont overdo it with exfoliating , ive learned the hard way...once u put acid on your skin , it works , even though u're not peeling in sheets , i know everyone's skin is different , but just keep that in mind

what website do people get products from these days? and any effective lightening soap recommendations? im thinking to use skinlight soap.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Flawlessbright is right. I've learned it that hard way as well.
    @CaramelCoffee I made an order on the Mitchell Brands website. I've also used Amazon find some products.

Quote Originally Posted by Master1234 View Post
    hmm i'm of indian descent as well. pm me a picture of yourself (edited ifuw). i could recommend u products better if i see what you look like..

I am half indian / half asian decent and have gone from NC 30 to NC 15. The asian side helps me lighten faster though i would say.. I have light olive skin naturally.

@CaramelCoffee So the TCA does not work for you ? I have found nothing better than that for an even skin and got rid of my spots.

Quote Originally Posted by lillyjill View Post
    @CaramelCoffee So the TCA does not work for you ? I have found nothing better than that for an even skin and got rid of my spots.
    It work but i got too ahead of myself and gave myself mild chemical burns.

Can someone explain how to incorporate skin building into regi? I know how to do it but i'm confused how so. Do you pick out certain days to only skin build? Or do you do it everyday with your regi? Somebody please help me, be detailed im very confused!

@CaramelCoffee i would say 4 times a day on top of your lightening products

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @CaramelCoffee i would say 4 times a day on top of your lightening products
    huh 4 times a day?! 💀💀💀- i skin build twice a week , in winter maybe 3 times a week

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements