i'm back! once and for all: My Ultimate Journey - Page 8

Thread: i'm back! once and for all: My Ultimate Journey

Quote Originally Posted by CaramelCoffee View Post
    I just started exfoliating not too long ago so I don’t know if I need to wait to see results but I think the carowhite soap I wish with might be making me dark! My skin is like this all over uneven with dark marks “strawberry bumps” uneven and ugly. The discoloration makes it look so bad. It’s not as noticeable in this pictures.
    get fair and white aha soap and use along with your aha lotion

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

how do you use it in your regi (fair and white soap and AHA) and did you use the steroid mix we talked about all over body? @shawtykid20
    Barbie ♥
    Hidden Content

@CaramelCoffee My current regime is
    dodo lotion and oil mixed every day am and pm. 3 times a week I used dodo soap in am mon to weds. 15% ga lotion in from mon to weds. Yeah i used steroid mix all over my body

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Just did my first glycolic acid peel. How long do I wait after doing this peel to start my regular regular regi again? I did it on my arms legs and face.
    Barbie ♥
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by CaramelCoffee View Post
    Just did my first glycolic acid peel. How long do I wait after doing this peel to start my regular regular regi again? I did it on my arms legs and face.
    Keep your regi simple the next couple days then once you see your skin is back to normal your fine to go back to your regular routine. It should be fine by day 3, depending on the % you used. @CaramelCoffee
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Love your goal tone. It looks like it should be fairly easy to get to.

Quote Originally Posted by strongerrrr View Post
    Love your goal tone. It looks like it should be fairly easy to get to.
    I hope so! My ultimate goal is an NC35 but I’ll be happy at NC40-42.
    Barbie ♥
    Hidden Content

I’m still in the exfoliating process. I fear I have overexfoliated so I’m being gentle on my skin especially the darkness around my mouth which was the most irritated. I haven’t seen any drastic change so far which disappoint me I still have “strawberry”
    Legs and dark knees and elbow. Will this
    Only go away with lightening cream?
    Barbie ♥
    Hidden Content

Going to exfoliate for another month and use a lightening cream ONLY on areas of hyperpigmentation. Hopefully this will even me up more so I can have somewhat of a consistent tone so I can bleach.

Yes girl the struggle is real, I'm using mequinol 40% and kojic acid 10% (with sepiwhite) ... I see progress but I feel like it's still going so slow .. I'd love to be the goal tone you're talking about too. what shawtykid said is tempting but i'd hate to get stretchmarks... be careful

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements