i'm back! once and for all: My Ultimate Journey - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 First 8 9

Thread: i'm back! once and for all: My Ultimate Journey

Hey everyone so I’ve been using Carowhite the past few days around my mouth and eye area where I already had hyperpigmentation and I’m not sure if I’m just not paranoid or if those areas got darker!!! Or if my cheek hypopigmentation just got worse. Is it possible that the Carowhite has darkened me in those areas and will I eventually drop shades? Or am I just paranoid and it’s something else? Please help
    Barbie ♥
    Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CaramelCoffee View Post
    Hey everyone so I’ve been using Carowhite the past few days around my mouth and eye area where I already had hyperpigmentation and I’m not sure if I’m just not paranoid or if those areas got darker!!! Or if my cheek hypopigmentation just got worse. Is it possible that the Carowhite has darkened me in those areas and will I eventually drop shades? Or am I just paranoid and it’s something else? Please help
    Your not paranoid, CW has been known to darken people as oppose to lightening them. Sometimes the high HQ content can be to harsh on the skin which causes the darkening.

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    Your not paranoid, CW has been known to darken people as oppose to lightening them. Sometimes the high HQ content can be to harsh on the skin which causes the darkening.
    omg nooo are you serious!! omg I’ve been using it all this time idk what to do now .
    Barbie ♥
    Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

If I stop using it will my skin bounce back? I wanna replace it with nadinola or something omg what do i do to get it back to normal @brown2light

If I stop using it will my skin bounce back? I wanna replace it with nadinola or something omg what do i do to get it back to normal @brown2light
    You have to stop using it, and give your skin some time to get back to normal, then replace it with something that has a lower HQ content.

Have a search around the forum to see what cream could work best for you. Are you looking for a cream just for your face or whole body?
    If it's for face then yes Nadinola is a good choice, I've read a lot of positive reviews about it. If you need a cream for all over I would suggest clear essence range that has 2% HQ and works really well, I had a friend that used it back in the day and her skin was so clear and clean.

I'd try an LA peel when your skin is not stressed too

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements