i'm back! once and for all: My Ultimate Journey
Page 1 of 9 1 2 Last

Thread: i'm back! once and for all: My Ultimate Journey

i'm back! once and for all: My Ultimate Journey

I haven't been on here for almost a year. I've been so caught up with life that I completely stopped my skincare routine and started focusing on other things. However, this was probably good for me as I've matured enough to lighten responsibly. When I was on this forum a while ago, my main focus was becoming lightskinned (I wanted to look mixed, I was whitewashed). I also had skin dysmorphia problems so I'm glad I got my ish together.
    So i'm now ready to start a new journey. My goal is to go from brownskin, to "lighter" brownskin. Nothing more then 4 shades lightened. Lol not much of a change but I love my brown skin now, I just want to be a more light caramel tone. I also want to get rid of dark spots and uneven skin tone. I'm also making other lifestyle changes along with lightening my skin, (Weight gain, Beauty Routine, Be Happier, etc.). I will do consistent updates on all of that in this forum! Now onto my goals lol.

-

Current Shade:

Goal Shade:
    Somewhere around Trina/Lauren London/Aaliyah Jay complexion. Caramel brown. (can someone give me a mac shade?)
    36a45e_a4977c9ed74d48fa86bfc475b42f4e01-mv2.jpgaaliyah-jay-net-worth.jpgTrina.jpg
    -
    Do ya'll think this is attainable? I also don't have a regi made yet, so if anyone could help me formulate one that works quickly and strongly that would be great. Thank you!
    Barbie ♥
    Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

not much of Lauren London, more like the girl in my avi.

Maybe it's just me, but the first picture and the other ones look about the same.

What MAC shade are you right now?
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hun, if you want to lighten 4 shades, you'll be lighter than your goal pics.
    Jesus Christ is the answer. Hidden Content
    I dedicated my life to God and I feel GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by JenniCutie View Post
    Hun, if you want to lighten 4 shades, you'll be lighter than your goal pics.
    oh i wasn't sure, thats why I said no more than 4 lmao! How many shades do you think it is?

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but the first picture and the other ones look about the same.

What MAC shade are you right now?
    It may be the same! I don't wanna lighten very much, the girl in my avi is my goal shade I like light brown, creamy caramel type complexions. I'm an NW44/45. For reference I'm probably more around this shade .

BerniceBurgos8.jpg
    Last edited by CaramelCoffee; 09-26-2018 at 02:36 AM.
    Barbie ♥
    Hidden Content

That's prob only 2 shades. @CaramelCoffee
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by CaramelCoffee View Post
    I haven't been on here for almost a year. I've been so caught up with life that I completely stopped my skincare routine and started focusing on other things. However, this was probably good for me as I've matured enough to lighten responsibly. When I was on this forum a while ago, my main focus was becoming lightskinned (I wanted to look mixed, I was whitewashed). I also had skin dysmorphia problems so I'm glad I got my ish together.
    So i'm now ready to start a new journey. My goal is to go from brownskin, to "lighter" brownskin. Nothing more then 4 shades lightened. Lol not much of a change but I love my brown skin now, I just want to be a more light caramel tone. I also want to get rid of dark spots and uneven skin tone. I'm also making other lifestyle changes along with lightening my skin, (Weight gain, Beauty Routine, Be Happier, etc.). I will do consistent updates on all of that in this forum! Now onto my goals lol.

-

Current Shade:

Goal Shade:
    Somewhere around Trina/Lauren London/Aaliyah Jay complexion. Caramel brown. (can someone give me a mac shade?)
    36a45e_a4977c9ed74d48fa86bfc475b42f4e01-mv2.jpgaaliyah-jay-net-worth.jpgTrina.jpg
    -
    Do ya'll think this is attainable? I also don't have a regi made yet, so if anyone could help me formulate one that works quickly and strongly that would be great. Thank you!
    Welcome back and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Glowup_666 View Post
    Hey I'm bangali/Indian tone shade nc42 i want to go abit lighter like i would prefer the shade in nars stromboli or nc 30. Those who have same skin tone can you kindly recommend me anything to go light [...]
    hmm i'm of indian descent as well. pm me a picture of yourself (edited ifuw). i could recommend u products better if i see what you look like..

Quote Originally Posted by jerzeegurl View Post
    Welcome back and good luck.
    thank you!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements