I'm baaaaccckkkkk! - Page 2

Thread: I'm baaaaccckkkkk!

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    VS1 here is an old routine you had posted once.......if you aren't able to locate old posts of yours just holler you know I'll dig those suckers up for you

face
    la face peel once a week
    retin a gel
    clear essence face cream
    clear quick soap

body
    clear quick soap
    2x a week Dead Sea salt soaks
    did a full body peel on Sunday
    g&g cream and oil
    So I did a quick inventory and I'm not that bad! I still have HQ powder ( not sure if it's still viable)

Still have 2 tubes of retin A ( gonna see if my seller still exists)

G&G oils about 4
    88% LA ( making a spray bottle and doing a full body on saturday)

1 G &G cream in the tub.
    Still got places to dig I ordered

Gluta C soap
    Should be here for november challenge
    It's go hard or go home time so I will see u on the lighter side

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by virginskin1 View Post
    So I did a quick inventory and I'm not that bad! I still have HQ powder ( not sure if it's still viable)

Still have 2 tubes of retin A ( gonna see if my seller still exists)

G&G oils about 4
    88% LA ( making a spray bottle and doing a full body on saturday)

1 G &G cream in the tub.
    Still got places to dig I ordered

Gluta C soap
    Should be here for november challenge
    Yep, its all coming back to me now.......I remember you doing the LA body spray , you were the queen of that and I remember it working well for you!! LA has a very long shelf life, smell it, see if it still smells sour, it should, depending on when you purchased it. As for HQ, see if the packaging has an expiration date, if you have kept it in a dark sealed bag, away from sunlight, air, etc, it should be good. Look at it and see if it has oxidized (turned brown at all).

I hope Chocolite gets in touch with me. I am so sorry you guys have struggled to log in, I wish I knew sooner......you've got LOTS to catch up on around here!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

she was married to g&g for body and also mix lactic acid with maxipeel 3 for her back.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    she was married to g&g for body and also mix lactic acid with maxipeel 3 for her back.
    Haha I still just need maxipeel I have LA I have G&G I need some good soaps what's new and good?!

I Live in the uk, what part of the uk are you

Haha I still just need maxipeel I have LA I have G&G I need some good soaps what's new and good?!
    Maxipeel has been scarce I can't find it anywhere in my area. Arbutin is good since you like HQ. Michelle brands are said to be good. Vitamin c serum for the glow. How well do you like taking supplements for lightening?
    Talk to @RKB she is in the UK and has been glowing for 3 years concecutively she will know where all the good stuff are hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    I Live in the uk, what part of the uk are you
    I live in London

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Maxipeel has been scarce I can't find it anywhere in my area. Arbutin is good since you like HQ. Michelle brands are said to be good. Vitamin c serum for the glow. How well do you like taking supplements for lightening?
    Talk to @RKB she is in the UK and has been glowing for 3 years concecutively she will know where all the good stuff are hiding.
    I'm becoming a fan of supplements as it's so hard to get creams! I'm back on my vitamin c 4000 per day so let's see what else I can take.

I'm becoming a fan of supplements as it's so hard to get creams! I'm back on my vitamin c 4000 per day so let's see what else I can take.
    Hi @TRIUMPH , @virginskin1; I mostly do my shopping online. Amazon UK for my LA, KA powder, SA powder, Soap base, IKB gel & Serum, GA lotion, sunscreen and eBay uk for MAxi White Serum (KA), Piment doux serum. I buy my skin building oils from superdrug, supplements from holland & barret. My SO is a surgeon & has a pharma friend who can get him Retin A so i can't begin to tell you where to go get it here. I bought a huge stash of G&G from house of beauty last year.. haven't bothered to get anymore.
    Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by RKB View Post
    Hi @TRIUMPH , @virginskin1; I mostly do my shopping online. Amazon UK for my LA, KA powder, SA powder, Soap base, IKB gel & Serum, GA lotion, sunscreen and eBay uk for MAxi White Serum (KA), Piment doux serum. I buy my skin building oils from superdrug, supplements from holland & barret. My SO is a surgeon & has a pharma friend who can get him Retin A so i can't begin to tell you where to go get it here. I bought a huge stash of G&G from house of beauty last year.. haven't bothered to get anymore.
    Hope this helps.
    How do you use your piment doux my bottle is just sitting here separating into two layers and I can't remember why I bought it.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements