Skin Care Talk banner

Help please ! Dark toes 😩

6K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Skncare 
#1 ·
Hi guys,
I’m new here and I really need help with my feet. I’ve been struggling to get them even for years and nothing seems to work. I've done tca and glycolic peels which did peel the skin but it not eventually got darker . I’ve use different bleaching creams and it’s dosent target the dark spots just the rest of my feet. I also use Kojie San soap a few times a week but it doesn’t help the black spots also . . I just gave up and I’ve been taking a break . Now I want to work on my feet this winter so I can be ready by spring . Is there anything you can suggest? I’ve also added a photo of my current condition. I’m so tired of this . Thank you .

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi guys,
I’m new here and I really need help with my feet. I’ve been struggling to get them even for years and nothing seems to work. I've done tca and glycolic peels which did peel the skin but it not eventually got darker . I’ve use different bleaching creams and it’s dosent target the dark spots just the rest of my feet. I also use Kojie San soap a few times a week but it doesn’t help the black spots also . . I just gave up and I’ve been taking a break . Now I want to work on my feet this winter so I can be ready by spring . Is there anything you can suggest? I’ve also added a photo of my current condition. I’m so tired of this . Thank you .
Really sorry about this. When was the last time you did a peel? Because these look a bit burned. Less is always more when it comes to the skin

I last did a tca peel over the summer. I stopped because it was too strong . Now I’ve been doing LA 20% peels but I never peel so I probably should try a higher percentage.

#11 ·
Stop applying lighteners on them ASAP. *Scrub them very well every evening
*apply a mixture of Shea butter and almond oil or shea butter and lemon juice or just
“bio oil “
*Wear socks overnight if u can.

This will give your toes and feet one even tone and then you can start lightening them again with an HQ free lotion. It’s also very important to keep your feet soft whenever you want to lighten them
Hope this helps 😊

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.