The Best Hair, Skin, and Nails Supplement?

Thread: The Best Hair, Skin, and Nails Supplement?

The Best Hair, Skin, and Nails Supplement?

Hello everyone! I've been thinking about this for a while and wanted to see if anyone here has some good recommendations. I am taking a supplement right now from the "MegaFood" brand after reading so many glowing reviews about it. My two major issues are my hair and nails; my hair grows super duper extra slow, sheds a ton, and I want it to obviously grow faster. My nails split and break off SUPER easily, and I am not gonna hop on the acrylic almond nails trend if I can grow my own natural nails first. My skin is decent but if I can get that pretty glow like taking a brisk walk outside, I ain't gonna complain lol.

But yeah, especially for the hair growth, which brands worked best for you? If the MegaFood doesn't work for me, I might go to the brand "Garden Of Life" if anyone is familiar with that one..

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Ive used both the garden of life and mega foods but neither produced any results. Same with biotin, mane n tail, hairfinity... the list goes on. I've heard msm, silica and collagen works ( ingestable). Also rice water rinse. Also deep conditioning hair and hair masks regularly. Can you show pic of your hair?

@2toned Hairfinity and Biotin/MSM did nothing for you? Thinking of trying those out

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Nope. Didn't work at all. Nothing works for me but you should definitely try hairfinity. Just drink tons of water

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    Nope. Didn't work at all. Nothing works for me but you should definitely try hairfinity. Just drink tons of water
    @2toned Oh okay, thank you

Can we get some feedback on tried and true hair skin and nail supplements?

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements