Anna's glutathione journey
Page 1 of 8 1 2 Last

Thread: Anna's glutathione journey

Anna's glutathione journey

Hey y'all I'll try to keep this short to the point. I bought coconut oil glutathione powder and vitamin C and also some nac powder. I use these items to make suppositories to lighten my skin.
    I feel like this is a trial and error experience. In this thread I shall document each step of my journey. On my first round of suppositories I messed up. So I waited a few weeks and tried again. Today I say I have succeeded and made some with no negative effects. the only thing is I recommend taking them at night before you go to bed then laying on your stomach for a few hours. I may start another thread in the future with more detailed description and ingredients on the suppositories. So basically this is day one so far no negative effects and everything's going well will update tomorrow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Mini update: feeling the need to make a bowel movement but ignoring it because then suppositorie will come out. Also suppositories trigger bowel movements so don't poop lol

Hey hun!!

very interested in this. please keep us updated.
    whats the dosage and whats your natural shade?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    Mini update: feeling the need to make a bowel movement but ignoring it because then suppositorie will come out. Also suppositories trigger bowel movements so don't poop lol
    Um girl you could of kept this to yourself ....but thanks for the update ....

My dose is 1500 mg and my shade is Carmel kinda like Chris Brown @Summer123

Quote Originally Posted by samtash0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    Um girl you could of kept this to yourself ....but thanks for the update ....
    xD I tried to make it as least gross as possible

@annamarie
    nice! how long are you planning on doing this?

Dude, I really am seeing results, but theyre so slow...
    im on 2000mg at the moment.

Planning on maintaing this for the next year.

Are you even all over?

Im like a zebra. my stomach, butt and back are MUCH darker than the rest of my body..

Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    @annamarie
    nice! how long are you planning on doing this?

Dude, I really am seeing results, but theyre so slow...
    im on 2000mg at the moment.
    Planning on maintaing this for the next year.

Are you even all over?

Im like a zebra. my stomach, butt and back are MUCH darker than the rest of my body..
    My back is like 1/2 shade darker i plan on doing glutathione for about a year. I did a peel on my butt so now it is even.

UPDATE: Still no major negative effects, I will take my next dose tonight then update some time next week.

you did a peel on your butt?

shit! what peel is this? LOL

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements