Anna's glutathione journey - Page 3

Thread: Anna's glutathione journey

  1. #21
    MAjor UPDATE: I'm no longer using liposomal glutathione, it only brightens and smooths the skin. Taking liposomal glutathione is a major risk because it's so expensive. I now take msm tablets, they seem to be making my yellow tones pop and my skin is wicked smooth like butter. Ms m does cause me to wake up at 2 am hence why I'm up now. Also I went in the sun for like 30 minutes and no tan the to msm. I'm about 110 lbs and take two doses of 3,000 mg a day. I noticed the discoloration on my body blending and people are commenting on my beautiful skin.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    MAjor UPDATE: I'm no longer using liposomal glutathione, it only brightens and smooths the skin. Taking liposomal glutathione is a major risk because it's so expensive. I now take msm tablets, they seem to be making my yellow tones pop and my skin is wicked smooth like butter. Ms m does cause me to wake up at 2 am hence why I'm up now. Also I went in the sun for like 30 minutes and no tan the to msm. I'm about 110 lbs and take two doses of 3,000 mg a day. I noticed the discoloration on my body blending and people are commenting on my beautiful skin.
    Great review

  4. #23
    Liposomal Gluta alone won't do much for you unless you're saturating your body with it, think over 6000mg everyday.
    I'm doing oral Liposomal gluta 1000mg twice a day and 2000mg rectal powder mixed with water x3 a day, that's 8000mg in total everyday along with 2-3gm of vitamin c

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by AmarKing View Post
    Liposomal Gluta alone won't do much for you unless you're saturating your body with it, think over 6000mg everyday.
    I'm doing oral Liposomal gluta 1000mg twice a day and 2000mg rectal powder mixed with water x3 a day, that's 8000mg in total everyday along with 2-3gm of vitamin c
    Be careful. Such high doses can cause your kidneys to fail coz u are overloading your system. How long have you been taking such high doses?

  7. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by AmarKing View Post
    Liposomal Gluta alone won't do much for you unless you're saturating your body with it, think over 6000mg everyday.
    I'm doing oral Liposomal gluta 1000mg twice a day and 2000mg rectal powder mixed with water x3 a day, that's 8000mg in total everyday along with 2-3gm of vitamin c
    @AmarKing What was your starting shade and what is your current share on glutathione? Are you using any creams?

  8. #26
    @annamarie

    Are you going to do suppositories anytime soon?
    Im planning on doing supps soon..

  9. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    MAjor UPDATE: I'm no longer using liposomal glutathione, it only brightens and smooths the skin. Taking liposomal glutathione is a major risk because it's so expensive. I now take msm tablets, they seem to be making my yellow tones pop and my skin is wicked smooth like butter. Ms m does cause me to wake up at 2 am hence why I'm up now. Also I went in the sun for like 30 minutes and no tan the to msm. I'm about 110 lbs and take two doses of 3,000 mg a day. I noticed the discoloration on my body blending and people are commenting on my beautiful skin.

    Hi Anna Marie , I have been lurking you blog and others for a while and looking to get on the glutathione train. When you say it is a major risk because it is so expensive. How much are you spending a month on glutathione? There are to many brands sellers on Amazon I have no idea. I am lost.

  10. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    @annamarie

    Are you going to do suppositories anytime soon?
    Im planning on doing supps soon..
    Nope my body started rejecting them. I wish you luck tho

  11. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchedDoll View Post
    Hi Anna Marie , I have been lurking you blog and others for a while and looking to get on the glutathione train. When you say it is a major risk because it is so expensive. How much are you spending a month on glutathione? There are to many brands sellers on Amazon I have no idea. I am lost.
    at least 200 bucks

  12. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    can anyone here tell me why it takes so long to lighten knuckles with glut when my nipples are lightening lol?
    shouldn't it lighten evenly?
    probably months if not years since knuckles are hard to lighten

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •