Anna's glutathione journey - Page 4

Thread: Anna's glutathione journey

Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    can anyone here tell me why it takes so long to lighten knuckles with glut when my nipples are lightening lol?
    shouldn't it lighten evenly?
    probably months if not years since knuckles are hard to lighten

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Annamarie6

when you say your body rejected them, what do you mean by reject?

Were they not working at all?

Im trying to lighten at least 4-5 shades

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    MAjor UPDATE: I'm no longer using liposomal glutathione, it only brightens and smooths the skin. Taking liposomal glutathione is a major risk because it's so expensive. I now take msm tablets, they seem to be making my yellow tones pop and my skin is wicked smooth like butter. Ms m does cause me to wake up at 2 am hence why I'm up now. Also I went in the sun for like 30 minutes and no tan the to msm. I'm about 110 lbs and take two doses of 3,000 mg a day. I noticed the discoloration on my body blending and people are commenting on my beautiful skin.
    Nice!

Im starting MSM next month. My plan is to move upwards to taking 6,000/8,000 mg of MSM daily as I’ve read the skin lightening effects are far superior to Vitamin C and Glutathione. I am going to have to stock up! I really want Optimsm as I’ve heard it’s one of the best.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    @Annamarie6

when you say your body rejected them, what do you mean by reject?

Were they not working at all?

Im trying to lighten at least 4-5 shades
    when I stuck it up my rectum it would come right out as if my body rejected it. At first it wasn't doing that but after a few days my body just wasn't having it and I became sore down there

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    MAjor UPDATE: I'm no longer using liposomal glutathione, it only brightens and smooths the skin. Taking liposomal glutathione is a major risk because it's so expensive. I now take msm tablets, they seem to be making my yellow tones pop and my skin is wicked smooth like butter. Ms m does cause me to wake up at 2 am hence why I'm up now. Also I went in the sun for like 30 minutes and no tan the to msm. I'm about 110 lbs and take two doses of 3,000 mg a day. I noticed the discoloration on my body blending and people are commenting on my beautiful skin.
    Nice!

Im starting MSM next month. My plan is to move upwards to taking 6,000/8,000 mg of MSM daily as I’ve read the skin lightening effects are far superior to Vitamin C and Glutathione. I am going to have to stock up! I really want Optimsm as I’ve heard it’s one of the best.
    yes girl, I'm going on Amazon to get bulk powder. I'm on 6,000 right now I wanna get to 12,000

MSM UPDATE: so I have not experienced weight gain and my breasts have not gotten bigger but my skin is very glowy and soft and buttery the only thing is I wake up in the middle of the night it does disturb sleep and I have weird dreams not nightmares but just weird

yes girl, I'm going on Amazon to get bulk powder. I'm on 6,000 right now I wanna get to 12,000
    Eventually I want to as well! I also read the info saying how 12,000 is the best dose to keep your skin light.

Please keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    Nice!

The hair growth is insane. I used to wax just the bikini zone & armpits but after msm I literally have to wax my whole body. No bueno. Source Naturals & Dr`s Best are good optimsm brands.

MSM UPDATE: so I have not experienced weight gain and my breasts have not gotten bigger but my skin is very glowy and soft and buttery the only thing is I wake up in the middle of the night it does disturb sleep and I have weird dreams not nightmares but just weird
    Melatonin or chamomile tea should help with that.

How weird? Like you are the mother of three dragon or Wonder Woman who can fly or your abilities to speak eight different languages from different countries has just been activated making you a CEO of a conglomerate.I JUST WANT TO CHOOSE MY OWN DREAMS ONLY IF I CAN.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements