Anna's glutathione journey - Page 5

Thread: Anna's glutathione journey

This is king off topic but still related to glutathione. Does glutathione make anyone hungry af??? Since taking this pills I’m gaining weight and hungrrrry all the time!!! I’m gonna stop taking them for a while to see if I notice a difference.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Porridge View Post
    This is king off topic but still related to glutathione. Does glutathione make anyone hungry af??? Since taking this pills I’m gaining weight and hungrrrry all the time!!! I’m gonna stop taking them for a while to see if I notice a difference.
    I haven't had any difference in hunger since taking it, and I haven't heard of that before. Have you started taking anything else alongside the Gluta?

Ive been taking them for over a month now and my weight hasn’t changed nor did my appetite increased.

Which brand are you taking and how many do you take daily?
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Nope. The opposite. No appetite & lots of energy. Pills have alot of fillers in them & this could be causing the munchies. What brand are u taking?

I’m taking “NOW” brand with milk thistles added

That would probably be it...

According to some websites,
    milk thistle has been used to increase the appetite of people with low appetite.

@Porridge ,

How is the Now Glutathione working for you? Have you seen a change at all?

MSM UPDATE: I seem to be urinating a lot like WAY more. Also it makes my teen acne on my forehead and cheeks even worse because now the bumps are more constant and red. Still continuing to take the pure powder.

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    MSM UPDATE: I seem to be urinating a lot like WAY more. Also it makes my teen acne on my forehead and cheeks even worse because now the bumps are more constant and red. Still continuing to take the pure powder.
    Hey @Annamarie6 ,

The powder your using is glutathione powder or something else? I didn’t read the earlier posts.

I have been using the pills and it’s helped a lot with clearing up my skin.

I am also taking vitamin C. I recommend taking them as well.

I tend to have problematic skin that is prone to breaking out, and what I’m doing I notice less breakouts and fast healing skin.

Oops, I see it’s MSM now. I misread your post since it’s early.

I am taking MSM too. Just started.

How much are you taking? @Annamarie6

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements