Anna's glutathione journey - Page 6

Thread: Anna's glutathione journey

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    MSM UPDATE: I seem to be urinating a lot like WAY more. Also it makes my teen acne on my forehead and cheeks even worse because now the bumps are more constant and red. Still continuing to take the pure powder.
    Could be purging. Give it some time to detox your body. What brand are you taking? I have tried many brands & the only brands that I can take w/out side effects are Source Naturals & Dr. Best.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    Could be purging. Give it some time to detox your body. What brand are you taking? I have tried many brands & the only brands that I can take w/out side effects are Source Naturals & Dr. Best.
    Hey @Mazikeen

Did you have the same symptoms as Anna?

I just started taking about 4,000 MSM daily. I drink a lot of water throughout the day though.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    Hey @Mazikeen

Did you have the same symptoms as Anna?

I just started taking about 4,000 MSM daily. I drink a lot of water throughout the day though.
    @BrightB93 Yup! Initially I had breakouts on my face & chest, bloating & headaches. That cleared up after a few weeks & my skin is now smooth & glowing; I had under eyebags & those too are gone. I take 8000mg daily - 4000mg/am & 4000mg/pm.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Mazikeen

Damn, your results sound nice. I haven’t had any breakouts yet.

Are you also also taking Vitamin C or glutathione?

Did you also notice a softening of your skin’s texture? I have big pores that I want gone (hopefully I don’t have to resort to expensive laser treatments) I’m hoping when I start taking twice as much it’ll really benefit me.

I am taking 4K in the AM—which I only take once right now—but I will take 2 doses soon as well.

I just gotta space them out enough and leave a gap between bedtime. I heard some people suffer insomniac reactions from high doses.

I plan to build up to twice a day after 2-3 weeks.

So far so good though with just 4K.

@Mazikeen

Damn, your results sound nice. I haven’t had any breakouts yet.

Are you also also taking Vitamin C or glutathione?

Did you also notice a softening of your skin’s texture? I have big pores that I want gone (hopefully I don’t have to resort to expensive laser treatments) I’m hoping when I start taking twice as much it’ll really benefit me.

I am taking 4K in the AM—which I only take once right now—but I will take 2 doses soon as well.

I just gotta space them out enough and leave a gap between bedtime. I heard some people suffer insomniac reactions from high doses.

I plan to build up to twice a day after 2-3 weeks.

So far so good though with just 4K.
    @BrightB93 Yup. Both vitc & glutha. I do alot of peels so I can`t say the msm has played a role in my skin texture or a combo of both, but it keeps the skin supple. I didn`t have insomnia just crazy dreams like on a trip, lolz. What I hate is the increased hair growth allover. I used to only wax armpits & bikini now I have to wax my arms & legs too. I had large pores too & they have decreased but I think it is a combination of peels & the supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @BrightB93 Yup. Both vitc & glutha. I do alot of peels so I can`t say the msm has played a role in my skin texture or a combo of both, but it keeps the skin supple. I didn`t have insomnia just crazy dreams like on a trip, lolz. What I hate is the increased hair growth allover. I used to only wax armpits & bikini now I have to wax my arms & legs too. I had large pores too & they have decreased but I think it is a combination of peels & the supplements.
    Thanks for your feedback.

I can see how the peels would do it!
    I haven’t done any peels in over 6 months.

So I guess in time I’ll be able to tell if the supplements are helping. I’m also drinking a ton of water.

Hair growth is one of the reasons I wanted to take MSM too. I hate body hair but I’m growing the length of my hair out.

When did did you start noticing hair growth?

So I guess in time I’ll be able to tell if the supplements are helping. I’m also drinking a ton of water.

Hair growth is one of the reasons I wanted to take MSM too. I hate body hair but I’m growing the length of my hair out.

around 4 weeks.

@BrightB93 Good luck with that. I`ve seen nary a hair growth spurt, maybe u`ll be lucky. Will def start supplementing with Zinc, thanks for the tip. Can you recommend a good brand, preferable powder or liquid form?

@Mazikeen

I don’t take any special Zinc supplement, so I can’t say

@Mazikeen

I don’t take any special Zinc supplement, so I can’t say
    @BrightB93 Hi, i hear people who get random marks, scratches etc are usually very low on zinc.
    How true is this?? Thanks.
    @gymrat .

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements