Anna's glutathione journey - Page 6

Thread: Anna's glutathione journey

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    Could be purging. Give it some time to detox your body. What brand are you taking? I have tried many brands & the only brands that I can take w/out side effects are Source Naturals & Dr. Best.
    Hey @Mazikeen

Did you have the same symptoms as Anna?

I just started taking about 4,000 MSM daily. I drink a lot of water throughout the day though.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    Hey @Mazikeen

Did you have the same symptoms as Anna?

I just started taking about 4,000 MSM daily. I drink a lot of water throughout the day though.
    @BrightB93 Yup! Initially I had breakouts on my face & chest, bloating & headaches. That cleared up after a few weeks & my skin is now smooth & glowing; I had under eyebags & those too are gone. I take 8000mg daily - 4000mg/am & 4000mg/pm.

@Mazikeen

Damn, your results sound nice. I haven’t had any breakouts yet.

Are you also also taking Vitamin C or glutathione?

Did you also notice a softening of your skin’s texture? I have big pores that I want gone (hopefully I don’t have to resort to expensive laser treatments) I’m hoping when I start taking twice as much it’ll really benefit me.

I am taking 4K in the AM—which I only take once right now—but I will take 2 doses soon as well.

I just gotta space them out enough and leave a gap between bedtime. I heard some people suffer insomniac reactions from high doses.

I plan to build up to twice a day after 2-3 weeks.

So far so good though with just 4K.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Mazikeen

Damn, your results sound nice. I haven’t had any breakouts yet.

Are you also also taking Vitamin C or glutathione?

Did you also notice a softening of your skin’s texture? I have big pores that I want gone (hopefully I don’t have to resort to expensive laser treatments) I’m hoping when I start taking twice as much it’ll really benefit me.

I am taking 4K in the AM—which I only take once right now—but I will take 2 doses soon as well.

I just gotta space them out enough and leave a gap between bedtime. I heard some people suffer insomniac reactions from high doses.

I plan to build up to twice a day after 2-3 weeks.

So far so good though with just 4K.
    @BrightB93 Yup. Both vitc & glutha. I do alot of peels so I can`t say the msm has played a role in my skin texture or a combo of both, but it keeps the skin supple. I didn`t have insomnia just crazy dreams like on a trip, lolz. What I hate is the increased hair growth allover. I used to only wax armpits & bikini now I have to wax my arms & legs too. I had large pores too & they have decreased but I think it is a combination of peels & the supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @BrightB93 Yup. Both vitc & glutha. I do alot of peels so I can`t say the msm has played a role in my skin texture or a combo of both, but it keeps the skin supple. I didn`t have insomnia just crazy dreams like on a trip, lolz. What I hate is the increased hair growth allover. I used to only wax armpits & bikini now I have to wax my arms & legs too. I had large pores too & they have decreased but I think it is a combination of peels & the supplements.
    Thanks for your feedback.

I can see how the peels would do it!
    I haven’t done any peels in over 6 months.

So I guess in time I’ll be able to tell if the supplements are helping. I’m also drinking a ton of water.

Hair growth is one of the reasons I wanted to take MSM too. I hate body hair but I’m growing the length of my hair out.

When did did you start noticing hair growth?

So I guess in time I’ll be able to tell if the supplements are helping. I’m also drinking a ton of water.

Hair growth is one of the reasons I wanted to take MSM too. I hate body hair but I’m growing the length of my hair out.

around 4 weeks.

@BrightB93 Good luck with that. I`ve seen nary a hair growth spurt, maybe u`ll be lucky. Will def start supplementing with Zinc, thanks for the tip. Can you recommend a good brand, preferable powder or liquid form?

@Mazikeen

I don’t take any special Zinc supplement, so I can’t say

@Mazikeen

I don’t take any special Zinc supplement, so I can’t say
    @BrightB93 Hi, i hear people who get random marks, scratches etc are usually very low on zinc.
    How true is this?? Thanks.
    @gymrat .

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @BrightB93 Hi, i hear people who get random marks, scratches etc are usually very low on zinc.
    How true is this?? Thanks.
    @gymrat .
    Marks, bruises, etc is a true sign of low iron @chiny
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements