Anna's glutathione journey - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 First 6 7

Thread: Anna's glutathione journey

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @BrightB93 Hi, i hear people who get random marks, scratches etc are usually very low on zinc.
    How true is this?? Thanks.
    @gymrat .
    Marks, bruises, etc is a true sign of low iron @chiny
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    Hair growth is one of the reasons I wanted to take MSM too. I hate body hair but I’m growing the length of my hair out.
    Biotin or Silica, great for hair growth @BrightB93

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Biotin or Silica, great for hair growth @BrightB93
    Hey @gymrat how are you?
    I take biotin ty
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

If anyone could please help me out. Ive been taking supplements for almost a year now, and Ive been on 2000mg for about 8 months now.
    Glutathione orally DOES work, however, it is veerrrry slow. the lightening is so minimal. The areas that have mostly lightened are the areas
    that were already light to begin with. lol. dark areas are only like 1/2 a shade lighter (nothing significant)
    If I had continued this route with a dosage of 2000mg I would have lightened more but its just too slow and its $57 a bottle. not worth it.

For this reason, Ive decided to switch to making my own suppositories.
    I have read through the glutathione and results thread and some people have provided very helpful information, however, I have some questions.
    I need cocoa chips, glutathione powder & Vitamin C, baking soda & a mould.

I know what I need but I am unsure how much I should heat the cocoa powder to & how much vitamin C and glutathione powder I need to add
    to make 2 gram suppositories.

If anyone can help me out and provide their input, Id greatly appreciate it. Im running out of supplements and need to make this first batch ASAP!!

Hey @gymrat how are you?
    I take biotin ty
    Hi @BrightB93 I am doing great, I hope you are as well. We are slowly making it through summer, one day at a time
    If you are taking biotin, then I wouldn't worry about taking MSM especially if you were only taking it for hair purposes. The biotin will do you more good for hair growth. It will help you with nails as well.....just another bonus

Oops, I see it’s MSM now. I misread your post since it’s early.

I am taking MSM too. Just started.

How much are you taking? @Annamarie6
    I take 10,000 mg a day and it's dual health brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    I take 10,000 mg a day and it's dual health brand.
    UPDATE: I seem to be spotting two weeks before my cycle to the point where I have to wear a pad. In the bright side my eyes seem more clear and when I get a peak of sun once in a while my shade is mantained. I use black soap for the pimples now.

@Annamarie6

can you pleaaaseee help me, Please tell me how I should make my own suppositories!!

I know the ingredients, I just dont know how much of each I need mix to create a 2 gram mould of suppository.

please! no-one is responding to me & Im running out of supplements. Supplements are just too slow to see any appreciable results.
    Last edited by Summer123; 07-16-2019 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    @Annamarie6

can you pleaaaseee help me, Please tell me how I should make my own suppositories!!

I know the ingredients, I just dont know how much of each I need mix to create a 2 gram mould of suppository.

please! no-one is responding to me & Im running out of supplements. Supplements are just too slow to see any appreciable results.
    Sure, check dm.

COOL UPDATE: my eyes are lightening.....kinda cool actually. Normally they are dark brown like almost black now they are a regular shade of brown I guess. The lightening is coming from the outer edges, it makes me look exotic. I like it!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements