Skin Care Talk banner

Anna's glutathione journey

23K views 71 replies 16 participants last post by  Annamarie6 
#1 ·
Hey y'all I'll try to keep this short to the point. I bought coconut oil glutathione powder and vitamin C and also some nac powder. I use these items to make suppositories to lighten my skin.
I feel like this is a trial and error experience. In this thread I shall document each step of my journey. On my first round of suppositories I messed up. So I waited a few weeks and tried again. Today I say I have succeeded and made some with no negative effects. the only thing is I recommend taking them at night before you go to bed then laying on your stomach for a few hours. I may start another thread in the future with more detailed description and ingredients on the suppositories. So basically this is day one so far no negative effects and everything's going well will update tomorrow.

#8 ·
@annamarie
nice! how long are you planning on doing this?

Dude, I really am seeing results, but theyre so slow...
im on 2000mg at the moment.
Planning on maintaing this for the next year.

Are you even all over?

Im like a zebra. my stomach, butt and back are MUCH darker than the rest of my body..
My back is like 1/2 shade darker i plan on doing glutathione for about a year. I did a peel on my butt so now it is even.

#12 ·
EMERGENCY UPDATE: last night I tried to put my suppository in and my bum just totally rejected it like it just wouldn't go in so I stopped I'm going to buy supplies and try enemas. Plus I noticed some digestive issues. It Disturbed my digestive system greatly. So in about a week or so I will buy the supplies to make enemas and continue my glutathione Journey on that stay tuned for more

#21 ·
MAjor UPDATE: I'm no longer using liposomal glutathione, it only brightens and smooths the skin. Taking liposomal glutathione is a major risk because it's so expensive. I now take msm tablets, they seem to be making my yellow tones pop and my skin is wicked smooth like butter. Ms m does cause me to wake up at 2 am hence why I'm up now. Also I went in the sun for like 30 minutes and no tan the to msm. I'm about 110 lbs and take two doses of 3,000 mg a day. I noticed the discoloration on my body blending and people are commenting on my beautiful skin.

#23 ·
Liposomal Gluta alone won't do much for you unless you're saturating your body with it, think over 6000mg everyday.
I'm doing oral Liposomal gluta 1000mg twice a day and 2000mg rectal powder mixed with water x3 a day, that's 8000mg in total everyday along with 2-3gm of vitamin c

#35 ·
MSM UPDATE: so I have not experienced weight gain and my breasts have not gotten bigger but my skin is very glowy and soft and buttery the only thing is I wake up in the middle of the night it does disturb sleep and I have weird dreams not nightmares but just weird

#48 ·
Hey @Annamarie6,

The powder your using is glutathione powder or something else? I didn’t read the earlier posts.

I have been using the pills and it’s helped a lot with clearing up my skin.

I am also taking vitamin C. I recommend taking them as well.

I tend to have problematic skin that is prone to breaking out, and what I’m doing I notice less breakouts and fast healing skin.

#53 ·
@Mazikeen

Damn, your results sound nice. I haven’t had any breakouts yet.

Are you also also taking Vitamin C or glutathione?

Did you also notice a softening of your skin’s texture? I have big pores that I want gone (hopefully I don’t have to resort to expensive laser treatments) I’m hoping when I start taking twice as much it’ll really benefit me.

I am taking 4K in the AM—which I only take once right now—but I will take 2 doses soon as well.

I just gotta space them out enough and leave a gap between bedtime. I heard some people suffer insomniac reactions from high doses.

I plan to build up to twice a day after 2-3 weeks.

So far so good though with just 4K.

#54 ·
@Mazikeen

Damn, your results sound nice. I haven’t had any breakouts yet.

Are you also also taking Vitamin C or glutathione?

Did you also notice a softening of your skin’s texture? I have big pores that I want gone (hopefully I don’t have to resort to expensive laser treatments) I’m hoping when I start taking twice as much it’ll really benefit me.

I am taking 4K in the AM—which I only take once right now—but I will take 2 doses soon as well.

I just gotta space them out enough and leave a gap between bedtime. I heard some people suffer insomniac reactions from high doses.

I plan to build up to twice a day after 2-3 weeks.

So far so good though with just 4K.
@BrightB93 Yup. Both vitc & glutha. I do alot of peels so I can`t say the msm has played a role in my skin texture or a combo of both, but it keeps the skin supple. I didn`t have insomnia just crazy dreams like on a trip, lolz. What I hate is the increased hair growth allover. I used to only wax armpits & bikini now I have to wax my arms & legs too. I had large pores too & they have decreased but I think it is a combination of peels & the supplements.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.