Knuckles treatment
Page 1 of 6 1 2 Last

Thread: Knuckles treatment

Knuckles treatment

Hello my beautiful people. I need help. I used Grace duo to peel off my knuckles because I had a wound on my middle finger knuckle that healed and left a dark knuckle,so I decided to use Grace duo on my knuckles to just clean them up,this was back in August (Big mistake) my knuckles got darker but never peeled. Since then I’ve been battling with it.

Please o my people,what can I use to clear this? My skin is even But these knuckles won’t let me be great in peace.Lol.. I’ve never had dark knuckle problems before or treated dark knuckles,bleaching gods where on my side and I didn’t have that problem even with my drastic change,but this is very embarrassing.

Please help a sister.

Please don’t suggest chemical peels or tca because I can’t find them here in nigeria. Glycolic/lactic acid Peels it’s hard to find an authentic one,I’ve bought a few and they turned out to be fake. Made my knuckles worse.

Attached pictures.

The first 2 pictures was when my knuckles where clean and normal.

The second batch (on pink background)is my knuckles now, picture without flash on.

The last pic is with flash light on.

Please feel free to contribute
    Would appreciate any help or input I can get.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Piment doux is the answer.!!!! Try it.. and after it removes ur dark knuckles, still use it from time to time for a month just not to stop cold turkey..

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Piment doux is the answer.!!!! Try it.. and after it removes ur dark knuckles, still use it from time to time for a month just not to stop cold turkey..
    Is this a steroid???
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Piment doux is honestly amazing. The old formula never worked for me but the new formula worked wonders on my feet. I wore gloves to avoid my hands peeling and applied it to the dark areas on my feet for 5 days (until my skin was wrinkly) then I stopped and used regular moisturiser. It took two weeks to completely peel, but what was revealed was clear yellow skin. My skin have remained the same for 5 months and I have not done anything to maintain my feet just bathing once daily with regular shower gel and when I can be bothered with Asantee Papaya Soap then using regular moisturiser on them, they look beautiful honesty

Where to purchase it? Link?

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    Where to purchase it? Link?
    @2toned , hey, you'll haveto check online as it's availabe in bss's ( ) in Nigeria.

Many people do not have good result with those Floris or Grace duo it always make knuckle worse than before. What ever you try next make sure you soak your hand in water and occlude with moisturizer. @ChuChu1
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Many people do not have good result with those Floris or Grace duo it always make knuckle worse than before. What ever you try next make sure you soak your hand in water and occlude with moisturizer. @ChuChu1
    @TRIUMPH what u mean by soak ur hand in water ? What kind of water

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    Is this a steroid???
    No its not steroid

Quote Originally Posted by kookie92 View Post
    Piment doux is honestly amazing. The old formula never worked for me but the new formula worked wonders on my feet. I wore gloves to avoid my hands peeling and applied it to the dark areas on my feet for 5 days (until my skin was wrinkly) then I stopped and used regular moisturiser. It took two weeks to completely peel, but what was revealed was clear yellow skin. My skin have remained the same for 5 months and I have not done anything to maintain my feet just bathing once daily with regular shower gel and when I can be bothered with Asantee Papaya Soap then using regular moisturiser on them, they look beautiful honesty
    yea it lightend my dark toes too nd removed a stubborn pih on my feet... once the light dots are gone on my hands im gonna use it for my hands too.. this stuff is amazin..

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements