Tonique realistic results or comments - Page 2

Thread: Tonique realistic results or comments

Quote Originally Posted by strongerrrr View Post
    My fave and I have been using it for a long time now. Word of advice: contact them through live chat first and as if they have any coupons. I highly recommend this line you are welcome in advance [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/biggrin.png[/IMG]
    Will do. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMike View Post
    I agree. I see so many other people mixing different things. I don’t know that I’m ready for that. I was looking for a reputable company that does not use steroids or mercury or HQ. This name keeps popping up.
    Please do not use tonique if you're a newbie or if your skin is virgin and anyway, be sure you have
    enough money to buy the needed products during a long time.

Why not for Newbies. Funds are not a problem not worried about that part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    Hello All. I’ve been reading the forum for a few weeks now. The individuals here are quite informed,I have educated myself greatly as a result of some of the comments.

I am looking into Tonique to lighten my face and some of my body.

I am NC45 or a bit lighter. My body is at least two shades lighter than my face. Just as a background.

I understand Tonique is on the higher end of the cost spectrum. It seems hard to find real people that have utilized it.
    Naturally before I drop the cash on this I wanted to be sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
    So thats all you're using?
    @Fenrir

I have not started it yet. Right now just Koni San soap and started my Gluta pills with Vit C.

Trying to do some hard core research before making that purchase.
    Make sure your gluta is lipsomal at the the very least. This allows it to survive the gut flora (stomach acid) before it becomes useful. I like core brand. Thanks to who ever recommended it to me.

Also combine vit c, alpha lipoic, and NLA. The last two ramps up natural glutathione production and oxidizes the blood. Key for those "redbone" undertones.

What are you exfoliating with? No shade, but going hard on just a lightner is gonna have you looking like you have vitiligo. You wanna full coverage. Think of it like wiping a dry erase board clear before writing new stuff on it.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hello All. I’ve been reading the forum for a few weeks now. The individuals here are quite informed,I have educated myself greatly as a result of some of the comments.

I am looking into Tonique to lighten my face and some of my body.

I am NC45 or a bit lighter. My body is at least two shades lighter than my face. Just as a background.

I understand Tonique is on the higher end of the cost spectrum. It seems hard to find real people that have utilized it.
    Naturally before I drop the cash on this I wanted to be sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
    So thats all you're using?
    @Fenrir

I have not started it yet. Right now just Koni San soap and started my Gluta pills with Vit C.

Trying to do some hard core research before making that purchase.
    Make sure your gluta is lipsomal at the the very least. This allows it to survive the gut flora (stomach acid) before it becomes useful. I like core brand. Thanks to who ever recommended it to me.

Also combine vit c, alpha lipoic, and NLA. The last two ramps up natural glutathione production and oxidizes the blood. Key for those "redbone" undertones.

What are you exfoliating with? No shade, but going hard on just a lightner is gonna have you looking like you have vitiligo. You wanna full coverage. Think of it like wiping a dry erase board clear before writing new stuff on it.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
    @Fenrir

Yes my Gluta is L Gluta through santeva glow. Pricey for what it is I thought I use the max strength 1500per tab 3x a day. I also take their Vit C1500 per tab which I noticed had some other ingredients I assume assist with absorption. Ie rose hips calcium.

I’m Interested in NLA and the alpha lipoic acid amounts you recommend. That has not been on my radar since I started this journey.

I have also started a Gluta push (only done two thus far)

I REALLY value your feedback.

Of course!

Will do. Thanks.
    They are having specials for Christmas so now may be a good time to stock up! I really like the super concentrated 10x cream and the semi-custom.

@MagicMike how is it going? Did you try the Tonique regular strength or super concentrated? Loving my results now that I am indoors all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by strongerrrr View Post
    @MagicMike how is it going? Did you try the Tonique regular strength or super concentrated? Loving my results now that I am indoors all the time.
    I’ve been away in Dominican Republic for the last three weeks. Did not get home yet to try anything I did order a few things though let you know when I get back.

@strongerrrr your like the ambassador for Tonqiue lol

Quote Originally Posted by Meflawlesslikebey View Post
    I know this may sound weird lol but what does tonique smell like ?
    Like a light floral smell kind of like the gucci perfume lol

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    @strongerrrr your like the ambassador for Tonqiue lol
    I am loving the results! So much more attention and so compliments on my skin

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements