Tonique realistic results or comments - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 First 2 3

Thread: Tonique realistic results or comments

Has anyone tried the sunscreen yet? I like it but it burns my eyes when I go to the gym. Do all of them do that or is there something else I can use

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@lightboy : where do you buy your sepiwhite products from?

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    Hello All. I’ve been reading the forum for a few weeks now. The individuals here are quite informed,I have educated myself greatly as a result of some of the comments.

I am looking into Tonique to lighten my face and some of my body.

I am NC45 or a bit lighter. My body is at least two shades lighter than my face. Just as a background.

I understand Tonique is on the higher end of the cost spectrum. It seems hard to find real people that have utilized it.
    Naturally before I drop the cash on this I wanted to be sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
    So thats all you're using?
    @Fenrir

I have not started it yet. Right now just Koni San soap and started my Gluta pills with Vit C.

Trying to do some hard core research before making that purchase.
    Make sure your gluta is lipsomal at the the very least. This allows it to survive the gut flora (stomach acid) before it becomes useful. I like core brand. Thanks to who ever recommended it to me.

Also combine vit c, alpha lipoic, and NLA. The last two ramps up natural glutathione production and oxidizes the blood. Key for those "redbone" undertones.

What are you exfoliating with? No shade, but going hard on just a lightner is gonna have you looking like you have vitiligo. You wanna full coverage. Think of it like wiping a dry erase board clear before writing new stuff on it.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
    @Fenrir

Yes my Gluta is L Gluta through santeva glow. Pricey for what it is I thought I use the max strength 1500per tab 3x a day. I also take their Vit C1500 per tab which I noticed had some other ingredients I assume assist with absorption. Ie rose hips calcium.

I’m Interested in NLA and the alpha lipoic acid amounts you recommend. That has not been on my radar since I started this journey.

I have also started a Gluta push (only done two thus far)

I REALLY value your feedback.
    No problema!

Gluta push sounds awesome. I'd consider it if i could find a reputable source. Glutathione makes me feel like 10 years younger. Also turned my made my light grey eyes take on a ice-greyish blue hue.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

No problema!

Gluta push sounds awesome. I'd consider it if i could find a reputable source. Glutathione makes me feel like 10 years younger. Also turned my made my light grey eyes take on a ice-greyish blue hue.

you have light grey eyes?? God you are so lucky !

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    @lightboy : where do you buy your sepiwhite products from?
    @2toned I don't because I don't have the coins for that.
    Face: Kojie San
    Body: G&G lotion, Clinic Clear lotion, Carotone BSC Serum, G&G oil
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha and Kojie San (Face)

Hidden Content

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements