Approaching Glutathione supplements.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Approaching Glutathione supplements.

Approaching Glutathione supplements.

Glutathione Has always been something of a mystery. I wanted to buy the supplement but a lot of people in past forums have said
    That studies show your body cant use up gluthathione in its pure form cause the stomach acids break it down. The only way you can absorb and feel its effects in its full form is if you take it through an IV which can be very expensive. So some of you have suggested using liposomal glutathione.
    Which basically means the actual glutathione being incased In a large tablet, which allows it to be absorbed better.
    And some have even taken to using glutathione as suppositories.

I was wondering if we can take gluta, in its powdered form, sublingualy (under the tongue) which is done for certain medicines that cant be absorbed throught the stomach.
    In theory, we should feel the full effects of gluta that way.
    What do all of think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

It did not work for me and also upset my stomach like crazy

try liposomal route

I have links to some if youre interested.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    try liposomal route

I have links to some if youre interested.
    @Summer123 Hi, do u mean like liposomal glutathione pills??

@chiny

Yes dear and the liquid too.
    Works a lot better.
    But its very expensive otherwise id take it in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Master1234 View Post
    Glutathione Has always been something of a mystery. I wanted to buy the supplement but a lot of people in past forums have said
    That studies show your body cant use up gluthathione in its pure form cause the stomach acids break it down. The only way you can absorb and feel its effects in its full form is if you take it through an IV which can be very expensive. So some of you have suggested using liposomal glutathione.
    Which basically means the actual glutathione being incased In a large tablet, which allows it to be absorbed better.

I was wondering if we can take gluta, in its powdered form, sublingualy (under the tongue) which is done for certain medicines that cant be absorbed throught the stomach.
    What do all of think?
    Sublingual might something to consider. I think you're on to something. Gluta isnt a mystery, tho. Its literally the most studied supplement.

Quote Originally Posted by Master1234 View Post

What do all of think?
    I tried sublingual route with the powder lol it was soo acidic, took ages, it was messy and under my tongue looked like a volcano... it scared me lol.

Suppositories work a lot I had great results but that was 3 years ago and I don’t have access to the suppliers I had then.

Some may agree/disagree but pills also work, Jarrows, Now brand I was taking large doses and using natural lighteners, but I’d also say the pills gives more of a healthy glow to the skin and must be accompanied by a good lightener and also vitamin c.

@tonedpretty

So did the suppositories lighten you at all?
    What was your beginning shade and how much did it lighten?

I dont know, I just posted a thread about having a digestive condition that makes me poop 4x a day
    causing malabsorption of nutrients and now Im worried since glutathione isnt well absorbed anyway.

Im taking 2000mg a day and its working, more evening my skin tone quite well but its very slow.. =(
    and I really want to do suppositories are expensive..

Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    @tonedpretty

So did the suppositories lighten you at all?
    What was your beginning shade and how much did it lighten?

I dont know, I just posted a thread about having a digestive condition that makes me poop 4x a day
    causing malabsorption of nutrients and now Im worried since glutathione isnt well absorbed anyway.

Im taking 2000mg a day and its working, more evening my skin tone quite well but its very slow.. =(
    and I really want to do suppositories are expensive..
    Yes the suppositories lightened me up, however I didn’t use them exclusively, I just remember getting very light with lighteners that previously lightened me but it appears the glutathione boosted my results further and made my skin glow at the same time.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements