90 days motivation challenge: A journey to even tone - Page 10

Thread: 90 days motivation challenge: A journey to even tone

@flawlessBright Should all the three of this be mixed or ?
    Last edited by Mkkay; 02-20-2019 at 11:01 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@TRIUMPH
    Thanks for the advice. I stopped using the cream on my face. Only vitamin c serum and ikb gel. But now after 4 days it burns when I put it on my face. And I noticed dry flakey/ashy spots on my face. I think I'm just going to stop everything for now.
    Last edited by Dior; 02-22-2019 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dior View Post
    @TRIUMPH
    Thanks for the advice. I stopped using the cream on my face. Only vitamin c serum and ikb gel. But now after 4 days it burns when I put it on my face. And I noticed dry flakey/ashy spots on my face. I think I'm just going to stop everything for now.
    You can give your face a break from products just moisturise and oil till you heal.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Where did you buy such large amount of tretinoin?
    Alldaychemist 30 tubes about 170$ usd

Quote Originally Posted by Dior View Post
    @TRIUMPH
    @Dior .. IKB gel will make ur face peel and flakey... it will take a week or so till the new lighter skin comes through

Quote Originally Posted by Levandlovely View Post
    Alldaychemist 30 tubes about 170$ usd
    That's a large amount of tretinoin. Good luck with your regimen stay away from the sun and wear sunblock.

That's a large amount of tretinoin. Good luck with your regimen stay away from the sun and wear sunblock.
    It's such a challenge I'll be wearing hoodies everyday it seems. I wish I could source ellagic acid, it reduces darkening on fully exposed skin

Quote Originally Posted by Levandlovely View Post
    It's such a challenge I'll be wearing hoodies everyday it seems. I wish I could source ellagic acid, it reduces darkening on fully exposed skin
    What combination are you trying to put together along with the RA for exfoliation or lightening? Are you taking any supplement internally to boast your regimen.

Today is the first 30 days of this challenge I am yet to see some people regimen. We have 60 more days to go and I am sure that everyone has what is needed for this challenge.

@Annamarie6 @lightenme @Static @chiny @Lovelylisa08 @Southern cali chick @masa @TRIUMPH @BrownArabia @Pandy @WannaBeLight @Mkkay @Sayuriibishh @virginskin1 @saucey @Blushychic @Yakasse @Alyshia @flawlessBright @petiteopale @Mkkay @naymag @Dior @moon maiden
    @mioumiou @HikarinoUmi @KouriVini
    @slayanna

Today is the first 30 days of this challenge I am yet to see some people regimen. We have 60 more days to go and I am sure that everyone has what is needed for this challenge.

@Annamarie6 @lightenme @Static @chiny @Lovelylisa08 @Southern cali chick @masa @TRIUMPH @BrownArabia @Pandy @WannaBeLight @Mkkay @Sayuriibishh @virginskin1 @saucey @Blushychic @Yakasse @Alyshia @flawlessBright @petiteopale @Mkkay @naymag @Dior @moon maiden
    @mioumiou @HikarinoUmi @KouriVini
    @slayanna
    HI @TRIUMPH Im still trying to find a regimen for my knuckles as I stopped with the baking soda/lemon routine. I then started exfoliating my knuckles with Koije San, leave it for 10mn and then using KIT or toothbrush to get rid of dead skin and finish it up with GG cream and then GG oil. I do this routine every night with occlusion. In the AM, i only exfoliate with Kojie San and moisturize my hands and Sunscreen throughout the day. MUAC ( MakeupArtistChoice) recommended me their fade peel in addition to their fade serum and Micro Polish cream and Im thinking about it because I don't want to mess up any further my hands. What is your thought on that? they have some amazing products on their website. I was thinking about starting weekly peel with what I've been doing so far as I read some old thread, but still I don't know if I'm on the right track. My problem is also the maintenance as I don't have any strong product to kind of help me if i get them back to normal.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements