90 days motivation challenge: A journey to even tone - Page 21

Thread: 90 days motivation challenge: A journey to even tone

Quote Originally Posted by Omab View Post
    Thanks for replying @pengcaramelglo i will rearrange my routine but one quick question, I currently use eucerin as my cream is that in the category of moisturizing skinbuiling lotion?
    Yes add some oils and use only pm, such as almond oil, vitamin e oil, shea butter, palmers

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Omab

I'm sorry to hear you got burned. Right now just wait and recover and use regular lotion or soothing cream for now. Don't rush.

In the future don't front load everything you use. I did that with Amlactin lotion/body wash, RA and LA lotion. If you use Kojie Acid soap, don't follow it with RA at night. If you use RA one night, rest the next night. Stagger out your acids and RA. Retin A .1% especially does not play around.

RA .025% is better to use all over but you still need to build a tolerance for it. Retin A .1% I only apply on my knees, feet, hands, lower legs and elbows. It's too strong for the thighs, arms, and midsection.

This is my first post ever. I hope its not late to join. I want to go 3 shades lighter. Currently im brown with yellow undertone. I just came out of the oral glutathione thread and i think im converted. I have been having a headache over which cream to use and possible side effects. I just want something that looks natural and even. Im going for the glutathione and vitamin c and also alpha lipoic acid. Will keep you guys posted.
    I love SCT. Meanwhile op thanks for starting a thread like this it will help keep us motivated.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Reasons why the supplement route seems plausible right now for me its because im an acne sufferer. Though i ve been able to get it under control through use of rose water i still know my skin is sick. And Gluta+c will hopefully help put an end to that and also heal the spots left by the pimples while giving me an overall lighter complexion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyboss View Post
    Reasons why the supplement route seems plausible right now for me its because im an acne sufferer. Though i ve been able to get it under control through use of rose water i still know my skin is sick. And Gluta+c will hopefully help put an end to that and also heal the spots left by the pimples while giving me an overall lighter complexion.
    I think it does. I take 2g vit c and 1.5g gluta a day, and 1g msm. I haven't been getting acne much

@whitemermaid ... thanks for replying. Will keep you guys updated.

Quote Originally Posted by whitemermaid View Post
    I think it does. I take 2g vit c and 1.5g gluta a day, and 1g msm. I haven't been getting acne much
    what brands do you take?

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Welcome to the first 90 days challenge in 2019
    Wherever we are and in whatever season it is in our various location winter, summer, fall or Spring there is one or two things we can do to shine bright like a star, maybe you want to exfoliate, lightening, skin building, brightening, getting rid of stretch marks, working on melasma, using anti-aging products, removing dark circles or working on your hand and feet alone we need each other support as a family for this journey.
    It doesn't matter if your have endless list of routine or just few or maybe your regimen is complicated or simple this is no judgement zone. Our agenda is to come together and motivate one another and help each other out with answers to achieving goals.
    I want everyone to post motivational pictures of celebrities and non celebrity alike male and female.
    Post your regimen and let us know what you are trying to achieve, posting pictures is not mandatory so block your features if you want to post one.
    *Sigh* I could definitely benefit from trying a 90 day challenge, fell off the wagon and at this point with G&G being considered fake, I'll either just try to make my own Kojic Acid Lotion or just try to get an even skin tone

Has anyone tried mixing castor oil in their lotion? Ok or too heavy?
    Tia

Quote Originally Posted by PriorityMale View Post
    *Sigh* I could definitely benefit from trying a 90 day challenge, fell off the wagon and at this point with G&G being considered fake, I'll either just try to make my own Kojic Acid Lotion or just try to get an even skin tone
    @PriorityMale you don't know how happy I am to see you posting hop back on the wagon, plenty of us here to help and encourage you!! What else are you using other than G&G? Didn't you give RA a whirl at one time?
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements