90 days motivation challenge: A journey to even tone
Page 1 of 22 1 2 11 Last

Thread: 90 days motivation challenge: A journey to even tone

90 days motivation challenge: A journey to even tone

Welcome to the first 90 days challenge in 2019
    Wherever we are and in whatever season it is in our various location winter, summer, fall or Spring there is one or two things we can do to shine bright like a star, maybe you want to exfoliate, lightening, skin building, brightening, getting rid of stretch marks, working on melasma, using anti-aging products, removing dark circles or working on your hand and feet alone we need each other support as a family for this journey.
    It doesn't matter if your have endless list of routine or just few or maybe your regimen is complicated or simple this is no judgement zone. Our agenda is to come together and motivate one another and help each other out with answers to achieving goals.
    I want everyone to post motivational pictures of celebrities and non celebrity alike male and female.
    Post your regimen and let us know what you are trying to achieve, posting pictures is not mandatory so block your features if you want to post one.
    Last edited by TRIUMPH; 01-30-2019 at 07:09 AM.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Welcome to the first 90 days challenge in 2019
    Wherever we are and in whatever season it is in our various location winter, summer, fall or Spring there is one or two things we can do to shine bright like a star, maybe you want to exfoliate, lightening, skin building, brightening, getting rid of stretch marks, working on melasma, using anti-aging products, removing dark circles or working on your hand and feet alone we need each other support as a family for this journey.
    It doesn't matter if your have endless list of routine or just few or maybe your regimen is complicated or simple this is no judgement zone. Our agenda is to come together and motivate one another and help each other out with answers to achieving goals.
    I want everyone to post motivational pictures of celebrities and non celebrity alike male and female.
    Post your regimen and let us know what you are trying to achieve, posting pictures is not mandatory so block your features if you want to post one.
    I'm in! I'm a bit rusty but motivated!
    It's go hard or go home time so I will see u on the lighter side

I’m in!! Havent posted in so long I’m excited to finally start this journey again 🙂
    My goal is to lighten 3 shades gain a few pounds and try to lose 2/3” from my waist so far I’ve seen progress but nothing drastic because I haven’t been consistent

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

My goal shade is just to be even,bright(golden)and glowy. I'm really at a point where I don't care for shades, I'm tired of looking and buying lotions and all and 6months down the line, I want ro change it again. I just want a skin like Queen Sekinat Elegushi or Mrs Shade Okoya. I'm going to join this challenge, hopefully I'll get there because I'm not too far from there... I can't post pictures because I just started posting; although, I've been a lurker for years. Sorry for my long epistle.

My regimen:
    Am: Shower with carrot glow shower gel, cleanse face with Cerave micellar water and Thayers witch hazel toner, apply vitamin c serum, sure white and Lemonvate gel or fair and white gel cream.
    For Body: Use cream mix (over-white lotion+ qei serum+ MW serum+ Vitamin C serum). And cetaphil moisturizer afterwards.

P.M: Repeat same process above for face
    Body: Apply Amlactin first, then mix afterwards. Then moisturize with Carrot glow glycerin. Use 4000mg of Vit c caps+1000mg of glutathione.

On fridays, I scrub and do DIYs, saturdays and sundays, I moisturize with body butter from bath and body works.

Also, I use kojie san soap, I buy from a phillipino woman here in California, that's the Original one, I only use twice a week at night, and when I say it works, it does work. I only use Sunscreen when I remember, i know it's not right, I just don't like the cast it leave on my hands. Sorry if my post is all over the place, I'm at work and shouldn't be on my phone... hehehe.

I’m in for this challenge. My goal is to get uniform or even skin tone.

Atm it’s hot and always sunny at Melbourne. Uva/b is very strong especially during the day. So I’m just exfoliating Dudu/ Dead Sea soap only pm routine. Diy la lotion 15% 3x times a week only pm. For am, light moisture and sunscreen.

@Annamarie6 @lightenme @Static @chiny @Lovelylisa08 @Southern cali chick @masa @TRIUMPH @BrownArabia @Pandy @WannaBeLight @Mkkay @Sayuriibishh @virginskin1 @saucey @Blushychic @Yakasse @Alyshia @flawlessBright @petiteopale @Mkkay @naymag

How are you all doing? Are you ready or warming up, are you shopping for products or mixing products together?
    Beauties are fair and slim.

I am still waiting for my qei carrot lotion and serum.

When I receive it hopefully in a week time I will put my regimen together and be back.

I am so in.

I just want even glowing skin.

@TRIUMPH yes girl I am so ready. I have exfoliated with Kojie San dudu osun and my DIY mix of LA/GA lotion for 3 weeks. I have ordered yellow peeling oil for monthly peeling session.
    I'm planning to mix gg cream, gg oil,ikb serum and gel for my body I'll alternate with makari exclusive lotion mixed with exclusive serum. For my face I ll be using makari exclusive cream only. I'll use coconut oil to build my skin and piment doux for my knuckles and problem areas.
    My supplements are MSM vitamin C and NAC and Biotin.
    my foundation shade right now is huda beauty cinnamon.... I just want to be 3 shades lighter ugh lol
    any critic or suggestion about my regi is welcome

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements