Glutathione and a digestive disorder. Very concerned. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Glutathione and a digestive disorder. Very concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    @brown2light

Im taking jarrows. wbu?
    Not taking any sups atm but in the past I used the Now brand and it worked to even and glow my skin, I received a lot of compliments but was also using obagi aswell.
    @brown2light hi how long the now gluta take to lighten your skin?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

In response to sun/ liver spots, This appeared on my face when I used creams that had hq and maybe steroids. They disappeared after I stopped. I doubt it’s from Gluta

@Toni89

I have never used HQ or any steroids on my skin ever.
    I doubt its from gluta too. The ones on my right hands have almost faded completely.

I think it has something to do with my liver too, but I dont know exactly.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Prettylady5

I know youre not asking me hun, but it usually takes about 6-8 months to begin to see results, depending on your beginning shade.

@Prettylady5

I know youre not asking me hun, but it usually takes about 6-8 months to begin to see results, depending on your beginning shade.
    I guess I just have to be consistent thanks hun have u taken msm before [email protected]

@Prettylady5

consistency is key. Btw dosage is very important.

There are 2 reasons why Im not taking msm:
    1) cost.. Im currently unemployed and have no money lol
    2) When youre lightening your skin, you want to avoid using so many products at once. The reason for this is because if you do lighten,
    you wont know what it is thats working. Its best to start with one product at a time and then introduce another product.

Start with glut for about a year. Then when you see your skin lightening, introduce msm.

@Prettylady5

consistency is key. Btw dosage is very important.

There are 2 reasons why Im not taking msm:
    1) cost.. Im currently unemployed and have no money lol
    2) When youre lightening your skin, you want to avoid using so many products at once. The reason for this is because if you do lighten,
    you wont know what it is thats working. Its best to start with one product at a time and then introduce another product.

Start with glut for about a year. Then when you see your skin lightening, introduce msm.

My skin is so uneven and in very bad shape that’s why I decided to add msm but if u say so what lotion do you use for your face and body [email protected]

@Prettylady5

This was my main concern too when I started lightening.
    Glutathione will lighten you evenly with consistent use... add msm around the 6-7 month mark, or whenever you see glut starting to lighten up your skin.

If you really want to use glutathione and msm together by all means go for it. If you find that those two work best, you can eventually discontinue use of msm and
    just stick with glut from what I know (once youve reached your desired shade)

I dont use any lotion. just glut and vitamin C. I detox with celery juice in the mornings and Ive turned to physical exfoliation.

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements