What are these Nigerian celebrities using!

Thread: What are these Nigerian celebrities using!

What are these Nigerian celebrities using!

Hello guys I’m new here I have been lurking for quite some time now and I just thought it was time to join the family ☺️I really crave for a clear complexion and even skin tone I have used a lot of products in the past some of which contain harsh chemicals which has led to dark knuckle which frustrates me so much my skin in general isn’t even!!!!! I still have dark spots little pimples on my face and my chin is darker than the other parts of my face I started Makari products a month ago for both my body and face which has helped me a little but my knuckles are still dark and my skin doesn’t look natural at all I recently purchased jarrows gluta and vit c that I take every morning and evening but it hasn’t been that long so no results guys please help 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏&#x1f 64f;🙏🙏

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

You need to use mild products for now. I used to have uneven skintone and very dark knuckles and toes...my skin is now better now and not as light as before. I'm happy with my current shade because I don't want to look bleachy(lol) besides it saves me from cream rubbing stress and wasting money. I take 1000mg Vit C daily and use eden natural honey and glycerine soap and Palmers lotion mixed with natural glycerine. Don't expect this to lighten you or give a drastic result...it will give you an even natural toned skin and blend your dark knuckles. I use the soap twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by lohlah View Post
    You need to use mild products for now. I used to have uneven skintone and very dark knuckles and toes...my skin is now better now and not as light as before. I'm happy with my current shade because I don't want to look bleachy(lol) besides it saves me from cream rubbing stress and wasting money. I take 1000mg Vit C daily and use eden natural honey and glycerine soap and Palmers lotion mixed with natural glycerine. Don't expect this to lighten you or give a drastic result...it will give you an even natural toned skin and blend your dark knuckles. I
    use the soap twice a day.
    So glad to hear vitamin C refining. I just purchased some today and plan to do 1000 a day as well. Do you think it plays a big part in results?
    exfoliate.treat.protect

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CaramelCola View Post
    So glad to hear vitamin C refining. I just purchased some today and plan to do 1000 a day as well. Do you think it plays a big part in results?
    vitamin C is very good. It gives glowing skin

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements