Skin Care Talk banner

What are these Nigerian celebrities using!

6K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  lohlah 
#1 ·
Hello guys I’m new here I have been lurking for quite some time now and I just thought it was time to join the family ☺I really crave for a clear complexion and even skin tone I have used a lot of products in the past some of which contain harsh chemicals which has led to dark knuckle which frustrates me so much my skin in general isn’t even!!!!! I still have dark spots little pimples on my face and my chin is darker than the other parts of my face I started Makari products a month ago for both my body and face which has helped me a little but my knuckles are still dark and my skin doesn’t look natural at all I recently purchased jarrows gluta and vit c that I take every morning and evening but it hasn’t been that long so no results guys please help 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

#2 ·
You need to use mild products for now. I used to have uneven skintone and very dark knuckles and toes...my skin is now better now and not as light as before. I'm happy with my current shade because I don't want to look bleachy(lol) besides it saves me from cream rubbing stress and wasting money. I take 1000mg Vit C daily and use eden natural honey and glycerine soap and Palmers lotion mixed with natural glycerine. Don't expect this to lighten you or give a drastic result...it will give you an even natural toned skin and blend your dark knuckles. I use the soap twice a day.

#3 ·
You need to use mild products for now. I used to have uneven skintone and very dark knuckles and toes...my skin is now better now and not as light as before. I'm happy with my current shade because I don't want to look bleachy(lol) besides it saves me from cream rubbing stress and wasting money. I take 1000mg Vit C daily and use eden natural honey and glycerine soap and Palmers lotion mixed with natural glycerine. Don't expect this to lighten you or give a drastic result...it will give you an even natural toned skin and blend your dark knuckles. I
use the soap twice a day.
So glad to hear vitamin C refining. I just purchased some today and plan to do 1000 a day as well. Do you think it plays a big part in results?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.