Carolight cream, bio Claire , and amlactin lotion

Thread: Carolight cream, bio Claire , and amlactin lotion

Carolight cream, bio Claire , and amlactin lotion

Hello I wanted to find out if I use Dudu soap black soap to bath with , then amlactin 12% lactic acid lotion to exfoliate with after, then bio Clare cream mixed with the bio Claire oil and lotion (bare in mind this bio Claire says it’s not got any hydroquinone this is the Kojic Acid version), and then I lastly put carolight cream after , would that be safe ? And effective in skin lightening?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Nope don't use bio Claire it has harmful effects and ingredients

You’ve been on this forum since 2015 and still asking about bio Claire ... Chiillleee 🏾

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

It’s the new bio Claire formula that doesn’t have steroids in it , it has Kojic Acid..

For a start you probably should swap Dudu osun for a whitening + exfoliating soap instead. I just started Asantee Papaya bought directly from Thailand and seen result already. (Random amazon ones were fakes and dint work)
    Gluta soaps are good too but these soap is high in KA and shouldn’t be left on the face.
    Forget the bio Claire, they are inconsistent and do not know what they are doing. The new KA bio Claire does not actually work.
    Have you gotten these items yet?

@Toni89: ...I mean can you drop a link/ name of website for these whitening+exfoliating soaps directly from Thailand? Sheesh. Deets DEETS

I have already bought the items already , and I figured the new bio Claire wouldn’t work as the ingredients are not effective, (what a waste of money *sigh*, so I’m Not going to use it as I only bought it a few days ago. I’m going to use amlactin lotion to exfoliate and then put carolight on (the tub which says it has 2% HQ) I’ll do that and see how it goes... it’s hard to find effective skin lightening creams as I’m in the UK and most are banned , and getting them online is so risky because there are so many fakes 😩😩. I’m going to use this carolight that I bought from someone who came from Africa and I’m going to see if it will work .. if you have any creams or soaps that you can suggest and where I can get them from please help me out xxx 🙂 . I’ve always been using Amlactin lotion since 2 days and I’m already seeing micro peeling from my skin , I hope that’s a good thing. I decided to buy it because I got the carolight a week ago and I used it for a week and saw no results , so I’m hoping the amlactin lotion will help my lightener in my skin as I’m quite dark. (Well NC50 in Mac foundation).. I want to lighten up to the actress Regina Hall or the singer SZA . So not too light ... this is the first time I’ve gone back to try skin lightening as I tried and failed in 2015 (because I wasn’t as educated about it and I bought so many rubbish products). Sooo I’m hoping this time it will work and I will reach my goal hopefully by May ..

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    Nope don't use bio Claire it has harmful effects and ingredients
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣&#x1f 923;🤣🤣

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements