Tanned brown spot (no mole or feeling when touched) surrounded by pale skin

Thread: Tanned brown spot (no mole or feeling when touched) surrounded by pale skin

Tanned brown spot (no mole or feeling when touched) surrounded by pale skin

Hi guys! I've been having this for quite sometime now and haven't been bothered. But I'm concerned now all of a sudden , having my anxiety kicking in. I had a mosquito bite a while back which turned black and bad as I remember and I applied some sort of a cream which turned the area a little lighter than the surrounding skin. But there is no mole as such. Now I found another area where I have tanned skin spot( it's just a tanned skin and there is no raise or flat mole feel) in the centre and surrounded by a lighter version of skin (not white or fully white just bits and pieces) I have attached pictures. Is this a common sun condition. I have sensitive skin and my skin is highly pigmented (post inflammatory) etc and I live in a very hot climate. Grateful if you could please help me out
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Mfatiha

Hello There!

Im glad I stumbled across this, Im olive in skin tone and Ive developed these brown spots on the skin which kept fading and then
    re-appearing. Can you tell me your regimen? It might be something you're using?

doctors will tell you its from the sun, but this is not likely true. It actually depends on your lifestyle and how old you are.
    What is your age?

4. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements