Skin Care Talk banner

Caro white/ light or carotone

82K views 245 replies 37 participants last post by  shawtykid20 
#1 ·
I’m planing to use to hq in April for 4-6 months. I don’t know which to choose caro white/light lotion or carotone lotion. Has anyone use carotone lotion. I only just want use hq lotion and mix it with my ga lotion and 2 ka serum. I’m looking for nice beige glow skin tone

#216 · (Edited)
@Lightpapi Im using glow and white cream with oil and piment doux mixed. Glow and white is always my go to product . But I always jump bandwagon. I’m just sticking to these product until my shop stops selling them. I got darker because 1 of products or both weren’t genuine. Hopefully I can be 1 shade lighter before my birthday the end may

#222 ·
@shawtykid20

Post a picture of the front and back of your Caro white I'll tell you if it's real or fake I have the original one because I purchase it from one of my local stores and everything they sell is authentic you can tell. It could be the GA and maxi white that's causing you to get dark cause of all the dead skin layer.

#224 ·
@shawtykid20

Post a picture of the front and back of your Caro white I'll tell you if it's real or fake I have the original one because I purchase it from one of my local stores and everything they sell is authentic you can tell. It could be the GA and maxi white that's causing you to get dark cause of all the dead skin layer.
@Mkkay caro light

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.